Micromax A73

Micromax A73

I like this Micromax A73 cell.this phone funtion is great..nice cell.. :)

• aji

Rohan, 04 Sep 2014Canvas HD touch screen stoped working , now it is useless. sell the mobile to me

• hardik rathod

i need to micromax A73 battery bcoz my phone battery proprly not working .... plz send mail : hardik.rathod9049@gmail.com

• hardik rathod

I am using a micromax A73 sometime battery problem.and battery proprly not working so tell any solution this phone

• Rohan

Canvas HD touch screen stoped working , now it is useless.

• arka

touch problem and horribly slow processor..hangs a lot

• sekh

The phone had problems just after completing the warranty. first the mic, then the charger, then the touch. Its waste of money to buy any phone if micromax.

• honey

best phone ever

• mohi

I have purchased micromax A73 1 year back.touch problem.after repair the mobile but no use same problem repeat.

• ravi

Worst customer service ever i seen

• binoy

how to activate video calling in micromax convas viva A 72 android phone handset

• Anand

My camera problem if you know the solution send me the information

• bhaiyu

lucky, 21 Sep 2013hows the miicromax a 74 canvas fun...????Nice Phone

• AnonD-206513

After 3 months my camera is not function properly when I turn no my camera,The camera in fully green And Force stop

• tinks

In one word...HORRIBLE...The phone is just garbage,customer care is abysmal...The phone hangs a lot, the screen freezes ...the software installed is bad...battery backup , screen settings and sound control is botched up...Never ever buy such a f****** up phone...

• Raj

After 1 year touch screen is not working and display screen is just moving and could not stop also. Myself switch off and switch on the handset, but the display screen is remain same mode.

• krushna

mahesh, 06 Nov 2013Am using Micromax A73 mobile. I already had touch problem withi... moreTuch problum

• mahesh

Am using Micromax A73 mobile. I already had touch problem within a year and got repaired by a month. And Now after 8 months I m having the same problem again. Micromax is a good mobile but I fed up with the service. Can any one suggest wats d price to change touch.

• Boss

Touch is not working after 6 months.

• AnonD-200867

MY a 73 touch screen is not working after 13th month what do now, i have consulted all service center they are telling that screen is not available plz tell me what to do..?