Micromax A77 Canvas Juice

Micromax A77 Canvas Juice

• gOtm

akshay, 08 Dec 2014Hello... Did anyone rooted your fone... Is there any problem a... moreno problems after rooting

• Lala@99

my phone is now 9 mnths but still it is good....l like it...

• lenin

wild cat, 06 Dec 2014i'm facing an issue with sd card. As the apps are not moving to ... moreDownload clean masters or android assistant and there u can find the moving option

• akshay

Hello... Did anyone rooted your fone... Is there any problem after rooting..??

• Praveen

aniket, 06 Oct 2014first u download file explore.then u go to the ETC.And go to vol... moreDear please explain what you said
... WhichFile explorerand whereto go in what option

• Harshu

My phone has battery problem .5 months back I brought this phone so it had 6monts warranty for battery.I got the new battery from service center but still that battery is not getting 100% charged After many hours of charging .
So I doubt that service center gave a duplicate battery or reconditioned battery of other customer. So some body suggest me what should I do.....???

• Harshu

wild cat, 06 Dec 2014i'm facing an issue with sd card. As the apps are not moving to ... moreYes as you know you can't move app's to SD card . because you phone micro max juice is built like that. This is one of the worse thing about this cell phone. So you can use your SD card only for music,videos and pick's

• wild cat

i'm facing an issue with sd card. As the apps are not moving to sd card from phone memory or internal memory.
can pls nyone help me out wiht this issue??

• wild cat

Rahul, 28 Nov 2014check ur storage divice and clean ph memory.this is not a big pb... morei'm having he same problm with sd card. n evn aftr selcting sd card option, apps are not moving to sd card. all the apps are stord in phone memory or internal memory.

• Ganesh.

Hai friends please tell me this phone is not good/good can we buy this phone?

• srimobi

Risky_dawn, 30 Nov 2014Flash custom ROM called lewa and all your problem will be solve.... moreHi kindly advice on how to flash lawa OS. I tried with the tutorial at XDA. But failed to take ROM backup.

Chets, 16 Nov 2014Its given 4GB memory. But found only 2 GB memory. Internal stor... moreYes, For me also same.
what will do..
Why they are cheating us.
any one help me on this, is there any problem to show less memory in my mobile.

• bilal

please help me how to back I p apps

• sridhar

Venkatesh, 06 Nov 2014Superb handset. Very reasonable price. Amazing battery back up. ... moreyes, other than sd card management and camera quality, evertyhing is fine.

• Aamir

To move phone apps into sd card,download CLEAN MASTER.

• Venkat

Hi Friends anyone pls telme the mobile camera quality good or bad pls i need u r honest reply

• sayali

hey guys plz tell me how was the clarity of camera ?

• Jigs

Using since last 10 months. got problem with WiFi and bluetooth. stopped working both after 6 months, it took 1 month to repair. Now new problem started, it asking frequently SD card ready, do you want to change the default write disk??? although i have already set memory card as a default disk. Micromax service is useless. Pl avoid buying Micromax phones if you have other options.

• Risky_dawn

Flash custom ROM called lewa and all your problem will be solve. Its a very nice phone don't lose it :)

• Akshay

A177, 30 Aug 2014than micromax A177 is internal memory pls help me my use 700... moreInternal Storage:672 MB for mass storage, 1.27GB for apps installation.