Micromax Bharat 2 Q402

Micromax Bharat 2 Q402

This was my first mobile phone. I bought it offline from alwar. I liked it cause of it runs on android marshmallow (Then I didn't knew about any specs. Of mobiles expect android version and it's name).
My Experience was good but not decent. This was the smartphone who tought me everything about Smartphones like what should be in a smartphone which speciefication is minimum required and what makes a smartphone better than other smartphones.
I bought it nearby 5 july 2017 when I was in 10th and today 10 sep 2019 I'm in 12th and it is working still it's in my hands and I'm also typing with this smartphone via simple keyboard.

Alright ; )

• RAJESH

how can i check total calling hours in coming & out going

Shanky, 26 Sep 2017Is it 4g phoYessss

Prashanth, 03 Jan 2018Give any battery pick up appNever use third party apps for call recording and messaging

• Manu

From where I get it's headphone setting... It is stuck.. plz plz tell me

This can be used only for calling purpose with 4G Sim and can use the advantage of google contact fir getting phone numbers

• KK

Every mobile will have an intended audience and those who are looking for higher RAM or better camera or higher processing power etc., should look for a higher end phone. I bought this for my Mother who is 83 years and she just wanted only good Audio when someone calls her and nothing else. She is never going to install Apps or need a NW usage. So, these kind of phone server that purpose very much at a reasonable cost. Actually we need someone to provide that kind of Sr citizen friendly phones without any camera or App support but with useful touch screen interface and easy to use features and this mobile is pretty good

• Diensh

Mobile 3G or 4G

• AdamBoy64

Say no to 512mb RAM.

2gb

• Prashanth

harry, 27 Jun 2017All are good but very very very less battery pack up Give any battery pick up app

2009 phone released in 2017. wow...this is just ridiculous...

• RAM

OTG connection do not working

• Shanky

Is it 4g phone & wh

• Shanky

Is it 4g pho

• pranay hazaribagh jh

this phone is awesome i gifted to mom and its really too god to use and for gently use this phone is good according their price

• Såwmtea Mizo

this phone is so good,,but it can't work in case of 4G volte,,,

• harry

All are good but
very very very less battery pack up

• Rohan Debnath

Micromax Bharat 2 is good phone according to it's price.... phone is smooth when you just install some few apps...but in case of messenger,any big apps or installing antivirus it's performance just go worse...camera is not so good as expected... speaker sound is pretty much clear...when it comes to the discussion about internal storage you can get 2.51 gb usable....also you cannot able to disable preinstalled apps which are not necessary....
well lastly the phone is good in this budget according to it's feature s,.but if you want more...you should go with other handset...
thank you.....

If we get a 4g handset we ll expect gud features like hd camera.. high ram processor speed everything.. but in this handset dont have these feature
1. Low ram 512 mb .. if u instal whatsap and messenger set ll get hang.
2. 1300 mah batry.. android phone should have atleast 2500 mah battery. Standby time 4 or 5 hours