Micromax Bharat 5 Infinity

Micromax Bharat 5 Infinity

• Elena ubani

I think is super cool and I will love to use it but I'm already using Micromax infinity 12 but I need bharat 5 right now

• Ninad

Macbeth, 09 Feb 2019For a $5400 phone I would hope for at least a 54MP cameraIt's in rupees, not dollars
1 dollar=75 rupees

• OwO

I like but i had some problems with charging it

• Samaksh

• chandra

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2019in $5400 it must be expected 540 mp camera.its price 5400 rs. not in 5400 $

Macbeth, 09 Feb 2019For a $5400 phone I would hope for at least a 54MP camerain $5400 it must be expected 540 mp camera.

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2019how much u expect in RS.5400? 54 mp camera? For a $5400 phone I would hope for at least a 54MP camera

p, 07 Feb 20191 GB ram !!!!! .....if oreo take 1.5 from system....how com... moreit is on oreo go edition.

Macbeth, 20 Jan 2019Seriously? Only a 5MP camera?how much u expect in RS.5400? 54 mp camera?

• p

1 GB ram !!!!! .....if oreo take 1.5 from system....how come then ???????????????

• The best

Is this good? I'm planning to buy a new secondary phone. Please kindly help.

Seriously? Only a 5MP camera?

• AISSAMOV

75$ good

This is just a flat screen with rounded corners, but they've created shadow effect, that it look like curved screen.