Micromax Bolt Q381

Micromax Bolt Q381

great phone actually..... using it scince july 2016 and its still in good working condition..... even after 3 years there is no problem of lagging, heating, battery draining, etc..... I guess it is the best phone I have used till date

• Dont_buy

Battery Life is very very Poor. 100 to 0 in just 1 hour. Seriously, dont' buy this.

Quite cool actually

• h

Ravi prajapati, 05 Apr 2017This is 4g phonelte option send update

• Ravi prajapati

This is 4g phone

• Ash

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2017it is a worst mobile . i bough this mobile in july batery b... moreSo u thought 2000 mph battery will last for dat

it is a worst mobile . i bough this mobile in july batery backup is waste

• AAHIL PAL AP

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2016Hi sir My name is shekar reddy I am nellore dustric in And... moreThats not a bad phone. That is a very very bad phone.bettary backup only 1 hour.camera unclear.processer is hang.
damage phone

Hi sir
My name is shekar reddy I am nellore dustric in Andhra Pradesh
I bought a q381 Mobile 4 months back in nellore
I got a major mother board problem.. So I went to ur service center in Nellore ..they to told me we will rectify the problem and give u back but the mobile is came back to nellore service center ..but they are not rectify the problem..the same problem will be ariased ...I irritating with this Mobile... Don't sell this type of worst mobiles in market and ur service is worst ...I evvr seen in my life..so don't sell this type of mobiles in market..

• SANTANU

is it gorilla glass?

• badhri

bad front appearance

• mani

Jay, 01 Oct 2016worst phone ever seen in my life i bought this phone in th... moreright, its worst phone for camera is worst.all bakavas phone

• Jay

worst phone ever seen in my life
i bought this phone in the month of august, it had poor service
bad camera

• akash gupta

its provide bettr service

• chunnu

no great service i like it

Micromax post service is not only poor, it is poorest!!!

Micromax Servicing is so Poor.