Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Q462

Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Q462

• undertaker

please dont buy this phone it hangs more and batterry charging is less it takes 4 hours to get charged only 32 micro sd is using it s waste

• nitesh

Im getting disturbed by ads and unwanted apps getting installed automatically im not satisfied with this phone god dammm

This Mobile is super at this price.

I am purchase micromax q463 in 5999 before 6month. But it's battery backup is very low. So I suggest you never purchase this phone in your life. I will sell my Phone on in 2000. I will never purchase micromax product in my life.

• Jack

OTG support wanted

• MMX

Kalyab, 25 Jan 20184g calling?yes bt download any app

• DDD

bad micromax, 17 Dec 2017my phone is switch off bofore 2 weeks ,its not charching ,w... moreneed to visit service center

• Kalyab

Karthik, 17 Nov 2016I got this phone 1week ago ,its working fine without any la... more4g calling?

• my reply

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2017Why does the logo on the back show a punching fist? Promoti... moreAre you mad?

• bad micromax

my phone is switch off bofore 2 weeks ,its not charching ,what problem?,battery problem or phone problem?,i don't know,please help me,i was going micromax service center but no use ,they are poor service to my phone,again same problem is continue,what I do?

Battery performance is Bad ..It Takes 3.5 Hours to Full Charge .. And Battery Backup Is very Poor ..

• 9423664665

Very poor mobile phone battery is performs so bad only 2-3 hours life so do not west our 💰 pl brought any phone but not rhis

• Nozy

Just bought the phone, and now realised that i can not access data, as the access point function is blank, can some one help me

• Shaw

Unable to understand,why not so many things clear in the details i.e both side flash or not,upto how much gb memory is expandible actual price in the market?otherwise sounds good.

Why does the logo on the back show a punching fist? Promoting violence is a turn off. Is this mobile geared towards chavs, immigrants and hooligans? What political agenda is going on at Micromax?

• Srinivas

Some unnecessary Apps like ubercab super cleaner minthra , etc frequently disturbing while surfing. That's the only problem. Rest ok. Pls help how to avoid it.

• Karthik

I got this phone 1week ago ,its working fine without any lag ,decent front camera and rear camera quality is good ,this is an ideal 4G VoLte mobile for 5999rs ,yes the battery range could be 2500 to 3000mAh.if you use internet continuously the battery will drain in 4 to 5 hrs .it takes 3hrs to get fully charged.

• Ramji rathour

AnonD-282770, 30 Sep 2016Micromax - RIP. Now that Xiami, Honor, Asus, Lenovo are re... moreMaikromaix cainvass 5lite Q462

• Mj

What..?? 2000 mah only???