Micromax Canvas Evok Power Q4260

Micromax Canvas Evok Power Q4260

• abhishek chandra

best phone ever ever ever. east or best it is best..

• Jateen

smart user, 18 Jul 2017who said it does not support otg? It supports otg, jio with... moreNo, its not VoLTE

Plz launch the nouget update on my phone microma evok power q4260

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2017I am facing problem with Micromax q4260, it worked well for... moreGo to settings and then Sound & notification then DND and then uncheck automatic rules.

• Jay

Q4260 fingerprint region area makes cracking noise in phone.....it is dangerous ?

• Babai

Mohit mishra, 25 Jan 2018My phone is not up to date so plz send me update version fo... moreMy evok power mobile was not update

• Mohit mishra

Ap, 08 Dec 2017How to update micromax q4260 to naugatMy phone is not up to date so plz send me update version for my phone

I am facing problem with Micromax q4260, it worked well for 6 months but, now it automatically activating "do not disturb". Can anyone have solution to fix this problem. Plz, share.

• Ap

Tarun dhiman, 02 Aug 2017Micromax evok power q4260 upgrade android nougat How to update micromax q4260 to naugat

7.0 update micromax evok power

Nougat update

Mi evok power captures photo upside down. What might went wrong?

Upgrade android nought

Please upgrade android nougat

AnonD-354967, 16 Aug 2017Hi, Please update your all apps and softaware ..sure this ... morePlease upgrade android nougat

Hi,
Please update your all apps and softaware ..sure this will work..

• Nabh

This is really osm...but i am. facing a prblm is that i can't cahnge my ringtone from setting and alarm tone from anywhere, as i try for it, it shows that media process has been stoped...

• sudu

plz tell me that u have any Moto Mobile of 4G with 4/4.2 tft screen with 2gb ram and 4000mah battery and with good camera?????

• Tarun dhiman

Micromax evok power q4260 upgrade android nougat

• keshav

is there any heating prbm or not