Micromax Canvas Infinity

Micromax Canvas Infinity

• mukesh

after calling to connect in conferencing mode if yes yet why?

• Aslam

Best phone at Rs 5999/-
Best selfie camera and best battery backup.
I love sound of this handset

• Gadget

Anju, 27 Oct 2018Actually I don't have any problems with this hs2 except 1 that i... moreAre ew facing blank screen problem

• Aj

When Oreo update will come

• Aj

When will it get Oreo update

• Anju

Actually I don't have any problems with this hs2 except 1 that is battery is lagging remaining all are suprb I am using this phn frm Jan no issues only battery

• pratibha

Good deal at Rs7400/-. My opinion after using for two months.
Pros 1Excellent display
2 Edges on the side of display are helpful making it easier to handle the phone
3 Lightweight with removable battery. Battery backup is good in this price range.

cons
1 Speakers are on backside
2 Should have given 4000 mAh removable battery like Moto C plus.

Overall My canvas infinity is performing better than my wife's Redmi 6 pro

• Rambo

bad WiFi band length, no gorilla glass, battery issue ,hanging issue when internet connectivity

vish, 28 Sep 2017it have Gorilla glass??? no it doesnt have gorilla glass

AnonD-745494, 18 Mar 2018Best :- (1) Good video experience (2) Super Photo & Video... moreabsolutely i too face the same

Worst Phone please don't buy, i bought this mobile on OCT-17 the price was 9999 but now it was only 8000,no resale value

Advantages
1.) Large display
2.) Camera
3.) No hybrid sim
4.) Removable Battery

Disadvantages
1.) No Gorilla Glass(my mobile touch has damaged)
2.) poor battery backup
3.) Poor Processor- very slow for working
4.) finger print sensor very slow
5.) Charging is very slow even it has 1.5 A charger
6.) Its highly heating while charging

• Ricky

vinay, 15 Mar 2018fully hang...bad voice quality....very heat up.....baatery is ve... moreI use this remain 6months...but I have not problem yet...😂

• aman

I wanted to ask a thing, my friends and and family using 4G phones can directly make and receive a video call from the inbuilt 'Phone' app, but I with my Canvas Infinity can not. Any reasons?

• Chetan

When time to call screen off in just 1second then no option to speaker , contact list,merge call,and end call. And also sometime no incoming and outgoing call. Plz anyone help me.

Nabeel, 01 Apr 2018Anyone whose mobile get hanged once you open your data connectio... moreWhen used in camera again and again
The screen is black and after sometime
Written can't open this app open app again

Canvas infinity 's performance is said to laggy and ui to be buggy.
Not able to make mind whether to rank the battery type higher or the performance..
Am not a heavy gamer though but a student with presentation works...PLz HelP!!

Chandru, 11 Oct 2017We are paying 9999. So naturally for this price you cant expect ... moreConsidering a removable battery phone.. But like Asus zenfone max pro m1 very much.Confused bw 3 gb variant of micromax canvas infinity.
Canvas infinity 's performance is said to laggy and ui to be buggy.
Am not a heavy gamer though but a student with presentation works...PLz HelP!!

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2017ChinaIndia

• Cut

How do i remove the sign written 'click to go back to screen split' on my top home screen

Micromax Kansas Infinity is a better phone.