Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392

Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392

Right, 8GB inbuilt memory is only a laughing stock today.

Simply increasing battery size wouldn't help, if the software is not upgraded.
Micromax should do something more useful for their customers in future.

• pankaj mishra

Very good phone for who spend mostly out door. Good battery backup, net speed with 2gb ram. I m using this phone about 1 month. Easily can be used minimum 24hour with data on (3g) and suffering net. No need to power bank in a bag.

• boss

I've brought this phone. Touch is annoying. no lag.good call quality.standard camera(better to use 3rd party camera app).super duper speakers very loud!!!!.no offscreen gesture support.first touch launcher is pre-installed.bad annoying.now I'm using action launcher 3.screen is draining battery life. Bad.bit slippery @back.stylish looks @back.resembles iPhone. Honestly this phone is not for heavy users.....but will not annoy them too.... And proximity sensor is too short about 1cm.antutu benchmark is 20050.that's too low.heating issues at times.gorilla glass support is good.the Head phone provided with it is good.thank u.

• unknown

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2015can u move apps to sd card?Nope

Gautam Prusty PINTU, 15 Oct 2015I bought my Juice 3 Q392 3 days back. I'm writing down here... moreYou shouldnt av bought the phone lol

Wasting of time/money by Micromax.
3 Years old mediatek Chip set is no more customers choice now.

• aj

This phone have good battery life, but bad touch, but it fits for heavy users demand like gamers, and office style persons..............

No, the processor Mediatek MT 65..... M is outdated.
You will face lots if software malfunctions.

its realy good for office stylers!!!!!

Zakir Ahmed, 22 Nov 2015This is the best phone for performance, appearance & b... more First, minutely check your recording videos and comments.
Not impressive, picture quality details lost.

• Zakir Ahmed

This is the best phone for performance, appearance & battery life. This device is working best and best. None problems get.

• Very bad touch

This phone touch is very very bad not working properly when you touch on icon after 2-3 second it will work, and many times when you want to touch to any icon it won't response.
please don't buy this phone.

• Nits

The Phone is getting hang all the time.
Every time when I call to any person I need to restart it.

• sarath

please help iam not getting 3g

• sad

I am confused!!

• amarnath

Naveen , 10 Nov 2015 removable battery or not It comes with non removable battery.

• ashu kumar

this phone is good phone

• Naveen

removable battery or not

• rajesh

Gautam Prusty PINTU, 15 Oct 2015I bought my Juice 3 Q392 3 days back. I'm writing down here... morewhen i turn 2g to 3g it doest work iam not getting 3g network ?