Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392

Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392

• harsha

Does this supports Multilanguages.plz tell me

micromax juice 3 is one of the best phone ever made battery backup and lollipop version is really good and supports all apps and high quality games

• Atanu

Nice phone with a thin body... but heating problem.. battery backup is very good..

this phone is very nice but big hagging problem. it's solution now.

• I man

Best phone ever

• sameer

nice phone

• harsh.harda

nyc phone , nyc backup , no hanging , no network probleb , awesome feature , awesome price

aman, 05 Feb 2016hey guys i am thinking to buy this set am i correct or not is t... moreDon't buy juice 3.its worst mobile in Micromax series.it has always hanging and network problem. So pls don't waste our money for this phone

• Sudha

The micromax juice 3 mobile has too much hanging problem.............. I brought this mobile on feb 26th 2016 now this mobile is my hatest every time hanging........... Getting boar with micromax juice 3...............

• sonu verma

Murthy, 06 Feb 2016I bought this through Flipcart a week back. working is very fin... moregood smartphone

this is verry bad mobile
nd my life first bad experiance on micromax juice 3
so pl any bady dont by pl................

• Roy

pky, 08 Feb 2016network problem Hanging and network problem very more?

• sb21

fulll rocking smartphone . first i was sad that why i buy it. but now i am in love with it. it support keyboard otg mouse. display is clear . camera is low but its auto focus is realy good. doesn't hang too much even dosent heat quickly. 4000 mah battery make you proud in your friend circle. body is slim. micromax is really changed. everything is changed flash is realy good. any one want to buy it dont think so much just buy it

• Asha

Ishu, 08 Feb 2016hai gays when i bay this phone before that i read its spasificat... moreme also have same problem phone specification is 8gb and they provided only 4.70gb what to do please help me.

• jay

I used this phone ,its really wonderful ,
because the battery 4000mah,loud sound ,and camera result is so nice .no any photo blur and also supported otg ..so 6850rs. this phone very nice

• Bk

romi, 08 Dec 2015the experiance was vry bad with this fon..it has very bad touch.... morefrom where u bought.,.?

• navin

Pardeep Sharma, 08 Feb 2016Please tell me this mobile is compatible usb through otg cable.Yes, use keyboard, pendrive,mouse etc

• deepk

ROHITRAJ, 30 Jan 2016I have useing 2 month but my problam hang and hitingThis mobile is very good feature but hanging and heat problem very more.....i was purchase on November 2015.....i want sulution...