Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471

Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2017Please update it to volte pleaseUpdate software

• Ashish Singh

I have purchase this phone in october 2017, my experience is not good its hanging when incoming calls , overheat, restart automatic & very poor battery .

I bought this Micromax Kinght canvas 2 E471 for Rs. 17999 in Chennai. 3rd week phone dead. I got a repaired through service center, they took 25 days. again within a week, phone dead. Again got repaired, they took 21 days. Then it was running ok. Battery poor, phone heating very fast, 4G stopped supporting; all the time automatically rebooting, Then died for ever.
Micromax company also don't care abut the customers. They also don't know what to do. Very worst phone in the world. I visited more than 6 of their service centers. No use.

• User

the user guide doesnot tell you how to recieve a call. A red phone and a green phone are there on the display and whatever you do you fail .dont know how to swipe .upwards or sideways . Very irresponsible company. I wil never buy micromax in future.

plese help.. screen not working..

plese help.. screen not working..

It's screen is not working..
I can see the wallpaper n also hear the sounds but it's not working..what to do

this phone produce over heat and not support odia language, only better looking phone

• Jbn

Very local phn, lte is not supporting, over heating, charging not so longer

Verest Mobile...don't purchase

• Js

Please help me how to get lte only.. . Beginning there was have lte only but now disappear... Please help me

• mk

canvas knight 2 very poor phone,plz not buy this phone hang problem,dailer problem etc

• cpm

mobile is very bad any one no buy the miromax mobile

Mobile network not working

• Sahil

sluggish gps

• Sahil

Shown pic is not Canvas Knight 2

Qwerty, 03 Mar 2017Please help me in solving dialer problem. It takes 5-10 times ... moreRemove all third party apps like Jio4g Voice and truecaller... All apps which uses dial pad..

AnonD-656704, 28 Mar 2017please help to solve the problem of dialer it take time when i d... moreJust remove all third party apps... Like Jio4gvoice,Truecaller... and then try.. Hope this will help you out..

There is netwrk dialer prblem also prblm with not volte feature

My phone jio sim not saport