Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455

Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455

• jaswinder

When i down the shutter and click the mobile data to on/off the data connection, its not working

• Prem Gusain

Maninder, 03 Feb 2016When i down the shutter and click the mobile data to on/off the ... moreYes! I was also facing the same problem. Customer care of micromax is nice and very much careing they resolved the problem on line by re-setting the phone to factory default setting.

I bought one Micro max Nitro E455 handset, now my phones touch is not working. No showroom service is available for this phone, only online service is there. Only because of that I made a compliant online. But nobody give me a call and a good service.

• sachin sharma

riyaa, 04 Feb 2016Its keyboard having prob witn typing ..letter r M ci love u yr

• karthick

this phone will very nice but data will very slow and any one time will hang in this phone will support otg cable and new software will not working sometimes

• riyaa

Its keyboard having prob witn typing ..letter r M c

• Ankit

this is a premium handset and it has online warranty. it is very bed experience to buy this phone

• Zubair

Maninder, 03 Feb 2016When i down the shutter and click the mobile data to on/off the ... moreHi.i want to buy this phone.is this phone is good.plz say me.

• Maninder

• Amit

Dinu, 15 Jan 2016Is OTG Cable Support this phone?Yes

• Shiv

How to use securpro app on nitro 4g

• Sumanth

I am Using Micromax Nitro E455 4G Phone from past 4 Months, Its is Just Awesome Phone, Camera is also good,Battery is also fine for one day with continuous usage of 3G Internet, Very rare it gets heat, I dont know about others. But i liked it very much.

• palle

i was buy a micromax 4g all features ok but datta connections is worst it is going off every time

• KARAM VIR

can i do 3g calling in this phone

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2016Please don't buy any micromax phone. There is np proper service ... moreExactly bro, also happened with me. I am waiting for the replacement for last 1 month, bt no response. Very bad company

• Wasim

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2015I have bought this phone 2 months ago . Its ok but even if i st... moreYou should go to settings>data usage>cellular data

• Wasim

ankit, 30 Dec 2015in box of micromax canvas nitro 4g it is mention snapdragon 400 ... moreIt have snapdragon 415 processor

Dinu, 15 Jan 2016Is OTG Cable Support this phone?Yes I have tried it

• PL

I was unable to create group contact in this mobile. Some one please help me, and when can I upgrade this version to marshmallow

• Dinu

Is OTG Cable Support this phone?