Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455

Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455

• Sony

Thomas Romio, 11 Nov 2015Brought it one week ago bt it gets heated very much while using ... moreHeating is because of some applications also because of ur memory card.
Most of the people changing phone every time but they keeping their old memory card . when we put it in a new phone there is a chance of heating. Because of lots of images stored in card or junk android folder files.
Remove it and free memory that's the remedy. Otherwise phone start heat and battary start drain quick.
Also Facebook type applications hang some time and phone start heat.
Install "greenify" application from play store ..it freezes unwanted apps.
Also install "CPU temperature" app it display the phone temp....if temperature rise we can assume that problem with apps.....open greenify and you can force close that app....then u can see that ur phone started cooling....that's it

• Arun

Thomas Romio, 11 Nov 2015Brought it one week ago bt it gets heated very much while using ... moreNo, im using Internet for around 4 hours per day it's not getting heated.

• karthik

AnonD-446983, 15 Oct 2015Please anyone tell me otg support? ya it supports otg

just bought this phone without knowing much about it & i can say its got a pathetic battery life...thinking of selling it now...

• Thomas Romio

Brought it one week ago bt it gets heated very much while using internet for just 10 min if any body has same experience pls reply

• Amit Rathod

AnonD-46393, 01 Nov 2015Battery removable or non removable answer please Removable

• Amit Rathod

I have bought this phone few days back seems to have a good features around.

but didnt get much chance to explore it.

overall its a good pick

• Alf

Nice phone under 10k except the rear camera but still it's quite ok

Gagan, 07 Nov 2015Friends please Tell me about advantages and disadvantages of thi... moreSame position with me also. Wana take a smartph & I think Nitro 4G is best.

• Gagan

Friends please Tell me about advantages and disadvantages of this phone and suggest me that is it
Good phone or not

• sushil

it has removable battery
upgradable to marshmellow
good phone
9/10

AnonD-46393, 01 Nov 2015Battery removable or non removable answer please removable

Battery removable or non removable answer please

Anil kumar maury, 29 Oct 2015This nitro4G E455 phone i am buying just one day ago 9500from where did you buy it?

• e455

Good phone

• Anil kumar maury

Sandy, 26 Oct 2015Please tell me Buying Amount of this Phone...This nitro4G E455 phone i am buying just one day ago 9500

• Shankar Ghatole

Very Good Phone Like Look camera Battary backup Performance No Problem

• GG007

I am using Micromax canvas nitro 4G since 1 month and I feel that it is a good phone. Looks nice, display is very good, can handle multitasking without any lag, both the cameras are decent, battery backup is average, can last an entire day with average use,no noticeable heating problems, yes feels warm occasionally. I just hope it will maintain its performance and I will be more than happy if it gets the Android 6.0 update but yes I must say lollipop is also fine. A few occasional bugs are there in the phone which can be ignored if these bugs do not happen again. Thumbs up for this phone. Enjoy

• ARKA

Here is the answer for all your questions. I am using the phone for about two weeks and like other phones it also have some problems. The major are heating and low battery backup. The rear camera is not satisfactory being 13mp too. But the front cam is awesome I must say. Otherwise there are no problems like hangings or leggings.it is a good phone under 10k don't believe in rubbish comments. It supports otg cable as well. Thanks.