Micromax Canvas Turbo

Micromax Canvas Turbo

• Bunny

Samsung Galaxy Quattro or Micromax Canvas Turbo
Help Me Guys I am confused?

• amar

Sweety, 03 May 2014I m very confusde..which phone i should buy..pls tell me..MMX ca... more u can go better with turbo
compare to samsung and xolo...
it is has good feature and camera...

• Atanu Parichha

PRINCE, 03 May 2014i wanna buy bugget smrtphone. moto g or canvas turbo 250. ? an... morethat is amazing ....

• AnonD-209577

PRINCE, 03 May 2014i wanna buy bugget smrtphone. moto g or canvas turbo 250. ? an... moreCanvas turbo is more advanced than moto g...I ordered turbo today only..

the chipset, cpu and gpu on the moto g are way better than the turbo, which makes up for the screen and camera

• Sweety

I m very confusde..which phone i should buy..pls tell me..MMX canvas turbo or samsung grand neo or xolo..which cel i should buy...

• amin

• PRINCE

i wanna buy bugget smrtphone.
moto g or canvas turbo 250. ?
anyone could help me. ????

Kaleesh , 01 May 2014dear friends wanna buy a decent budget phone.. go for xolo q1... moreThere is no multitouch for xolo q1010i

my micromax turbo is 3 months old. no problems till 1 month back. of late i am unable to connect to my PC via USB. i have restored to factory settings and the problem got solved. but the problem recurred again. restring to factory settings is a tedious process and it takes a long duration to load all the apps in spite of having a WiFi broadband connection. can anybody suggest me a solution other than contacting the customer care.

• manoj

Hi,

i am using micormax canvas turbo a250... what a lovely phone.... not a single issue i have been faced.... battery backup very nice... sound quality is nice... every thing is nice.... such a good phone..... buyers please buy only this... GR8 phone.

Thanks

• ravi

what can i do rom flashing its gamehub has thread please suges me

• Kaleesh

dear friends
wanna buy a decent budget phone.. go for xolo q1010i.. its the phone with amazing camera and awesome performance.. you won't regret.. worth every penny you paid.. believe xolo..

• Deepak

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2014am very cnfused which phone i should buy cnvas turbo or cnvas tu... moreHey don't go for mini .... Just buy turbo , I had been using it for 3 months .. Not even a single problem ... To be safe restart u r phone after installing a game ... No problem ..it just rockzzzzz

Battery sucks 2000mah its should be 2600 mah ... it is 13 mp camera but when you compare Samsungs 13 mp like in note 3 Turbo's 13 mp is nowhere in front of it.......hanging problem, sometimes touch stops working cant reboot most of the times i bought it for 20k and after 2 months it went down to 16k ....hard luck for me bUT i am not a happy user of Micromax.... Sad but true... however i am looking forward for the software update micromax dont have any plans for updating it to Kitkat till september.

thanks for reading.

• user_review

Its a good cell phone but ones or twice you drop it, its hd camera is lost forever!!!

• kvss

I am using MMX Canvas Turbo since 2months
Pros- Display, Internet surfing speed, Slick and less weight of phone
Cons- Battery backup, Camera quality, voice clarity on calls, Heating up of devices after 1 hour of continuous use. Hangs screen lock sometimes.

I have played FIFA 2014, and Temple run 1,2, and oz.
fifa 14 runs well, with few glitches.
Temple run OZ- no lag runs very well, but touchscreen response is poor when you want to jump, if you use your finger on lower side of the screen, it simply skips the jump.

Major problem faced by me so far is my phone all of a sudden went blank since yesterday afternoon. Nothing is working. Unable to reboot the phone. Phone is simply dead. Anybody with similar issue? I am going to service center today.
This is worst experience, I'm stuck without calls.
I'll update service center experience in the evening.
Cheerio !!!

• nithiiii

The Reviewer, 23 Apr 2014I have been using turbo since december, I bought this handset w... moreMicromax a77 juice the worst phone I have ever used.phone getting hanged at least once a day and touch screen not working.we need to remove the battery and reboot it daily. What the hell maaannn.