Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

rajat, 28 Jul 2015Plz tell me prizs6000

Swasty, 28 Jul 2015Every thing is gd bt ram is very bad,which may be harmfull to t... morehow can you say that ? did you experience this phone or what ?

Which is better b/w canvas xpress 2 or coolpad dazon 1

• Mon

Is it aviable in the retailer or only in the filipkart.plz answer i want to buy this phone.but in our area filipkart does not able to sent this phone.

• ck

Which phone is best micromax xolo and infocus ???? I just confused

gd features in low pricep

• ryan

Its great that micromax has come out with a weapon enough to hit the opponent on the face n finding a way to enter into the pocket of the gadget frenzy Indian youth without burning their pocket.But I'd it enough in today ever daily changing world of mobiles. I wish it has at least 2gb ram,16 GB ROM internal and at least 1. 4g sim slot n the selfie cam 5,an lollipop Os out of the box.
Micromax should not try running race with its opponent but sprint ahead of them.This way they can outshoot every one n ruled the Mobile world in india.
If everyone is satisfied with the specifications n not hungry for specs then I recommend this phone micromax canvas express 2.Go for it.

• rajat

Plz tell me prizs

• loku

Hey frnds jst i want 2 bye this phn plz any one help me this device GUD or BAD ?????????

• Swasty

Every thing is gd bt ram is very bad,which may be harmfull to this phone.

• Ajoy

In the front of box it says that it is confirm update to lilipop.

• 617