Micromax In note 1

Micromax In note 1

• Sunrit

Aman 69, 12 Apr 2022is this phone good for long term..? give any opinion who u... moreNope, do not buy this phone
Battery swollen and destroyed within 6 months of use

• Vijay

Aman 69, 12 Apr 2022is this phone good for long term..? give any opinion who u... moreFor normal uses it is ok, moderate gaming, average camera, battry ok, screen ok , charging time ok,.
Only not ok is its s/w support.
After sm time of use, who uses polished UI will get bored in sm of days.

• Ss

Aman 69, 12 Apr 2022is this phone good for long term..? give any opinion who u... moreDon't purchase it...i bought this device 6 months ago...within three months the battery started swollen & after some days it swollen completely & discharged from 100-0% within 30 minutes.Then i went 4 days ago in there authorized service center...that person told me, he will replace the battery with free of cost & i've given my device to him & he told me to contact him after 7 days.

• Aman 69

is this phone good for long term..? give any opinion who use this phone 6 and 6+ month .... your opinion is important help..

Srishti, 03 Jun 2021Hi, can anyone help me..I'm trying to use my 64GB sd c... moreAs far as I know this phone requires formatting to exfat if using 64 or higher card

SATISH, 17 Nov 2021guys phone is best in every aspect. camera, battery, speed ... moreThis is a very very bad phone in every aspect.
And charging from 0-100 in 2 hours! LOL
Today, most phones can full charge under 45 mins.
And don't just recommend a phone to other due to your patriotism.

• Diwakar Jha

Bro please don't buy battery start showing his character in e month its a chineese battery made in china no indian brand they are fooling us then i got to service centre they checkup and then batteru work fine for 3 more month after warranty it get swelled and now again go to service centre they told to buy new battery 1530 rupees but they will give battery in 20 days.

Battery not in stock ( hahaha ) lolz please don't buy. In this price range best phone is realme narzo 20 please buy that.. please ...in service centre there were 30 more cases like me think only in 1 service centre.

Please don't buy if you listen to me

Thanks

• query

How is the battery performing after 7-10 months usage?

• SATISH

Karan , 02 Oct 2021They are not standing their commitment charging quality is... moreguys phone is best in every aspect. camera, battery, speed everything is mind blowing. buy without any hesitation. charging time 0 to 100 in just 2 hour. support indian brand.

Phone is very good at performance & battery backup.

Mani, 01 Apr 2021It's not worth it to buy this phone I am facing so muc... moreAll of your review are fake. Phone is performing excellent in its budget. Now issue at all.

What a lie bro. It charges from 0 to 100% in 3hrs max.
Check your charger, it might be faulty.

• athul

Antutu: 192261
GeekBench: 351 single core, 1304 multi core
Read speed MB/s: 316, write speed MB/s: 188

finest, 25 Sep 2021has anybody used Micromax in 1 and note 1. which one is bet... moreIn note 1

• Karan

Bazenga, 30 Apr 2021It since available in Kenya right nowThey are not standing their commitment charging quality is to poor .60% reach the bettery after 6 hour
I think, we have have to support' our indian brand but they are not fulfill their costumer needs

I am using Note1 and feel its pretty good with notifications etc. The issues that you had mentioned dont exist now I bought the phone last month in September 2021

• finest

has anybody used Micromax in 1 and note 1. which one is better and why ?

• KK

Using this for 6 months. Mostly good but 2 issues:

1. very heavy & fat, not good to hold for long calls.
2. sometimes while on a call the screen will light up and random things will get pressed. I think this is because of a poor quality proximity sensor.

But it was so cheap (11,000 INR) that these issues don't really matter. If your budget is limited you can go for it.

Ritesh, 12 Sep 2021Very poor in sending android updates. No faith on there co... moreThen please reset your phone ones

• Ritesh

Very poor in sending android updates.
No faith on there commitments.
After sale no value for customer query.