Micromax Q2

Micromax Q2

• dj hussain

there no head seat and no bluetooth in this mobile

• zigani

jeff, 29 Jan 2012how to lock my device ...plssss replyhay my name is zigani.
pls ok autokeypad lock,pls do that

• Anand Babu.Guntagani

I think it's best of mine.panel&way of looking is good.it is on of the chief & best phone.

• sex

chanki, 08 Jul 2013this mo is good mobail oooosamecome to chenni. cental.

• chanki

harsh, 30 May 2011please dont buy micromax they are good in looks but not worth of... morethis mo is good mobail oooosame

• suresh

It is good instrument as per prise. It is wrong to compare it with other high configure mobile. All the features specified in list or functioning properly. No wrong found.

Good Economic.

Thanks Micromax team

• jagwar

it is my first fone ................

• leena kadil

This handesent VGa camera so poor and do not java supported and Browsinge do not supported very slow very time error showinge insuffient memory..............
BUT
One of the Best feauters on this number Sms Chat Options.......... My favourite......and first Querety keyped

gprs downloading capicity it upto google page only after tht any site we are opining we r geting error msg the insufficient memory so i think tht gprs size which have been mention(48kbps) in the phone feature is less.
so my question is tht is there any way tht we can increase tht size to atleast to 1mbps.

• Rajasekaran

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2012Hey folks how to play music in the audio music player When the ... morehi,

i think you may copied the audio files into memory card directly.

The music player only updates the files placed in the following path

root directory/music/

then refresh and check the player...

• sanu

this mobile is supported flash file????? Pls reply.

• PRATIK

wap functional is very poor

• shafeek 9738703067

good sound better battery back up

poor camera quality but according to its price range its quite a good phone very good for messaging purpose but still would prefer some other phone

• oshada

sony, 25 Jun 2012how to play songs in audio player save mp3 file in my music folder

• sony

how to play songs in audio player

• nani

youtindia, 15 Apr 2011I would request the admin not to delete this comment as it could... morethanks for the info... I was about to order this one...

• somnath

discharging very fast no nearest service centre

• aash

this handset is not gud as not having bluetooth, doesn't support java n also poor camera quality.

• Zhmie