Micromax Q372 Unite 3

Micromax Q372 Unite 3

• donmichael

good mobile with low price and features. works awesome with no hang or battery drain

• mukesh

i am using this phone from three months.i can say it is awesome phone. my rating for this phhone 4.7/5.

• Bansidhar Behra

I am using this mcromax q372 unite 3 ,
dis is nce budget cellphone but as per given in specficaton expaneble up to 32 gb but cant using normli 16 gb ....

• mimue

good

sunny, 04 Oct 2015which is the best unite 3 or canvas spark?Canvas spark

• gaurav

daya, 11 Oct 2015i purchased a month before... but now my phone is unable to dete... moreWhat's kind of problem explain clearly.

• daya

i purchased a month before... but now my phone is unable to detect the sim card /// is there any way for recovering my phone from such a
problems

Akhil, 29 Sep 2015Friends shall we get any OS update in this phone (unite 3)Can i update my phone os 5.0 to 5.1.1 lollipop

• vjykmr

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2015How is battery backup and camera quality?good battery back up and nice camera.............

How is battery backup and camera quality?

• Lucky

I have purchased this phone 13 days ago. From the 1st day the phone is heated very much if play games or use mobile contineous for 15 minutes.
Can any1 help me out?
Is everyone facing this heating problem or only my handset is having this problem?
Plz reply.

• balaji

Goku, 05 Oct 2015iam. purchased the phone in 1 month ago. i have no problem. nic... morephone is.nice.but not correct..battary..can't..purchase

• RR

My unite 3 cannot transfer apps to internal memory to sd card please tell me what to do ?

• vjykmr

Kajal, 05 Oct 2015I have purchase 12 days back. While using 10-15 minutes, the mob... moreInstall battery doctor and clean master problem will solve.......

• Goku

iam. purchased the phone in 1 month ago. i have no problem. nice feauters. superb video recording. and the. unite lens and hotknot are. very. nice. its. very. simple phone in this. range..

• Kajal

I have purchase 12 days back. While using 10-15 minutes, the mobile is heated. Please help me out for this problem...

• sunny

which is the best unite 3 or canvas spark?

• Asif

very goodphone but screen quality is low and its hanging some time in a day

• S B paul

When do i get lolipop 5.0 to 5.1 update in unite 3? Anyone... ............ ...