Micromax Q372 Unite 3

Micromax Q372 Unite 3

• avinash

i used this handset great features ....

• INDRA

$¥TH€R, 16 Apr 2016It is good phone.Back camera is decent,but heats up when you pla... moreBro can i play all the high graphics game on unite 3???

• Mak

avinash , 02 May 2016hii am avinash i used this handset from 3 year its a awsum expe... morebut has many bugs man

• avinash

AnonD-530530, 26 Apr 2016it is not metal...hii am avinash i used this handset from 3 year its a awsum experience .. i cant explain

Prem , 20 Mar 2016Is the white back panel , glossy or matte???it is not metal...

balu, 26 Mar 2016mobile is good but back panl in not available for all shops order the back panel from snapdeal,, ebay,,or flipkart...

abdul, 02 Apr 2016nice phone but key pad is not workingdownload the google keyboard..it gives u nice typing..as comoared to system keyboard..which is provided by micromax..

when i switch this micromax unite to flight mode then after some hours when i try to turn on wifi i gets stucked..it does not turn on .so i have to reboot the device to fix the problem

• g sarkar...

how I upgrade marshmallow on my unit 3...please brother suggest me...

• $¥TH€R

It is good phone.Back camera is decent,but heats up when you play online games such as coc boom beach...etc.Music is fine but no match for samsung at all.Good for heavy gaming under 10k.I own a Samsung a5 too.Unite 3 is no match for that at all.

• dillip

nice phone

• ashis

It's very nice but . Play Store downloading is not sufficient space plzz help me..

Can anyone tell me how long do you charge this phone? It takes more than 4 hours to beome full charge. There is another thing whenever I turn on internet I get several ad notifications from system update app which I am unable to disable. I need suggestions to disable that rogue app without voiding my warranty.

• abdul

nice phone but key pad is not working

• ayush

Bharath , 14 Mar 2016This is a very good and fantastic phone, but I have one problem... morePlz reboot ur phone

AnonD-483088, 01 Mar 2016Phone is very fast.To be 1 problem with bettery service is very ... moreNice phone but how to update android lollipop software

• priyansh

Prem , 20 Mar 2016Is the white back panel , glossy or matte???its matte

• balu

mobile is good but back panl in not available for all shops

• Prem

Rishabh sharma, 26 Feb 2016I have bought this mobile about 6 months ago. my wifi works prop... moreits your router problem.
Try changing the channels between 1,6 and 11 from your router during regular intervals and you will receive a good wireless connection.

• Prem

Is the white back panel , glossy or matte???