Micromax Q391 Canvas Doodle 4

Micromax Q391 Canvas Doodle 4

• Anand

whats the storage for applicatioon installation??? please any user tell ...I want to buy this model.

• Sonu

kitty, 01 Jul 2015194ppiGod promise..i use samsung ,microsoft windows phone. But doodle 4 is awesome in looking, battery, and performance, must buy this phone guys.. obviously its indian phone for Indian people's...

• DEBANJAN

which one should buy juice 2 or doodle 4???..... please help

• manoj kumar

Bumba, 08 Jun 2015I confuse between doodle 4 and lenovo a6000 plus can anyone answ... moreGo with doodle 4

• Angh

Micromax doodle4, I hv been using this cell phone 4 a month its good... Battery backup fine... Camera its just wow...front camera average....
Phone size quite okkk very slim.. I wud prefer evry1 to buy this phone its good...

• nnnnn

Sana, 15 Jul 2015Please someone tell me about the storage. Around how many apps c... more5gb is available for app storage...there is no limitation for app installation like other Micromax phone

• Sana

Please someone tell me about the storage. Around how many apps can we store??

• Vivek roop

doodle 4 is a budget phablet really suitable phablet for internet surfing people...

I am using this smartphone for last 3 weeks..still stock anroid lollipop excellent..display QHD 540*960 with 185 ppi good for more battery backup..if they provide hd with high ppi display,battery will drain fast..but now battery is awsome..

I like the speed of 2g internet on this mediatek 6752 chipset..
Camera rear just average..front okk.

• Muddu

I want to take this phone...how is it give information compare thn to doddle3 .

• Nijal safrad

I am using this smartphone for last one month...excellent phone...but cam is just 8 mp only..I expect 13 mp..

The amazing speed of internet on 2G ..AND 3G..is the odd feature than other smartphone that I experienced..

Rear camera very good..front OK..
Battery superb..

But touch I felt not smooth..but no pblm..I am not a gamer.. And I surf a lot on internet.. So I chose it..really Good.. Not disappointed..

• dina

from my experience using micromax, the mobile is superb & small lagging in touch

How is its display? It has low ppi. So, is it bright or dull like doodle3 ? Display is clear or average like low range phone? I am requesting the users, please answer.

• Ccna

It's good phone... Earliused I used Sony pfrom right from 2006 but seeing my friends micfmicromax pcanvas canvas 2 it was horrible bit from canvas 3 I was really impressed... N I bought micromax magnus amazing phone... I wanted to buy micromax knight A350 but they have stopped manufacturing... Why did stop magnus n knight... Knight is even powerful than knight 2... Why why are u doing this knight is 16 mega pixel n knight 2 is 13.. Also the application n software also... Shouldn't knight 2 be even better with 16 or 20mega pixel.. I really don't understand... But magnus was simply amazing I dropped bit phone more than 30time nothing happened to mobile where as my brother so motor car dropped once n screen was totally scattered.. Also once my phone fell into a bucket of water.. I immediately removed battery Sim n memory card n dried it but when I connect and try to switch on but it only showed micromax symbol again n again... Since my mobile warranty was over I checked the local technicians from just daily they said it will charge will be 600 if I visited the or if they come to my place it will charge 1000...then I smelled something fishy.. So I kept my phone battery n Sim under the fan entire night... I got up had tea n was thinking of taking my devices to stores to save 400 but something strike me n I did factory reset n my phone was like a brand new device.. Please realise menus 2

• Gourav yaduvanshi

Nice phone good backup....... niceeee phone

• Sagnik

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2015183Have u seen it? Or just told from various review reprts? How is the display? Dull or bright? What about the cameras?

is it better than Canvas 2.2 (A114)

• agatsy

rah, 03 Jul 2015world best phone.no hang,no heat.good battery with 6 inch screencan we get this offline

• rah

world best phone.no hang,no heat.good battery with 6 inch screen

hari, 18 Jun 2015Doodle 4 is a good 6 " phablet available in market around 9... moreDoodle 4 is worthless. I bought it 1 day ago and it is taking 10 minutes to charge for 1% that is too much time and showing message that package installer has stopped..... Very much disappointed.

Sagnik, 30 Jun 2015How much its ppi? Is it 184 or 245? Which is actually correct... more183