Micromax Q55 Bling

Micromax Q55 Bling

• Benz

My wife wants to buy this mobile.i hv sn the review.Is it worth purchasing.

• feroz

tarun, 05 Dec 2010ear phone symbol is not yet disappearing even after pluggingout ... morequite common go to service centre 10 mins at max it may take

• rabia

Amit, 24 Jan 2011Earpiece quality is very very very bad. You cannot listen a sing... moremy q55 is working excellent. i dont have any problem with ear fone.. its so girly i love it..

• Amit

Earpiece quality is very very very bad. You cannot listen a single word clearly. the phone has to be used with handsfree or else its useless.
Its not worth.......

• sonia

i hve to use silent mode but dere z no option wat shuld i do??

This phone is no good.i bought 1 a few weeks back and now some buttons r starting to come of.No offence but micromax phones r no good.....Nokia forever!!

• Shaila

I was so excited when i saw this phone..i wanted to buy this one so badly but after reading these review i want to say plz micromax guyz do something..phone looked soooo good,try to improve the quality then we all will buy this one...:)

• jiya

Im using Micromax Q55 n my mirror has been cracked.
Now wht shd I do??????????
sum1 plz help me out

how to write lock cord in bling Q55

• suresh

anki, 13 Jan 2011can anybdy plz tell...... hw we can bring this phn on silent mo... moreright side button

• vijay

i want buy micromax mobile phone battery , so where is it gallery ? pls give me proper add. regarding gallery . my email Id is vjkudekar@gmail.com

• anki

can anybdy plz tell......
hw we can bring this phn on silent mode...??
plzz rply me on ankitasaini90@gmail.com

• rahela

ss, 17 Dec 2010i m damm boared by its current theme i want new one cn anybody t... morebakwas phone

• Mokashi.,1984

Hey fellas why doesn't any one comment on the earpiece quality. The person opposite cannot listen a single word clearly. the phone has to be used with handsfree or else its useless. my girlfriend just sold it off. very upset with micromax. pathetic.

• Sree

sush, 14 Sep 2010 I bought this phone 4 days ago when I was in India. once I la... moreI am facing the same issue. If you find out how to fix it, please let me know(gpsreekumar@hotmail.com)

• Naveen K B

Better u want change Keypad of this Mobile r better change the colour of mobile.... its highly difficult see the keypad.....bcoz its whitish keypad...

• eeshan

its a good phone in my opnion and perfect mobile for my girlfriend

• Biswajit

Iam also using Micromaxx Q5, so when my Girl friend ask about which handset i buy at that time i am provide to him This bling Handset. I am Write na, told me my email id is bm90775@gmail.com.

Really it is very CUTE Handset.
i love it

• ching chang chong

yes i know go to internet and download ebuddy simple

• Kunal

hima, 11 Dec 2010I am unable to install ebuddy messenger and also uable to run Ni... moreYes nimbuzz does not working but ebuddy works in my ph.......