Micromax Q7

Micromax Q7

• Mahendra

I had purchased Micromax Q7.......I don't like the charging option.......if possible,change it into a plug pin charger....& secondly "YOUTUBE" is also not playing too.

This phone is Great, as i m using it from last 3 years,
only apps makes problems otherwise phone is good as package i buyed it @Rs.5000/- now it is selling @ Rs.2000/- allmost!!!

• fools

plse donnot take phone.by see comment it is flase statement.
sorry..

• ramanan

In my point of view, Mr. Umar Narayanan statements dated 15.10.2012 are 100% correct. The Track Ball and Board definitely won't work after 1 year. Don't go to Service Center. I faced the Same experience at Erode. Simply throw it away. Don't Buy. Don't Go.

• viru

I take this fone 7 days ago and I want to tell you this really very good. nice camra and spekar is too good. nice look slim,handy its trak ball is also better it is very good fone and and you need to bay it.

• Raj

vshu, 24 May 2013it is good mobile, battery,camera, good.. but youtube is not wor... moreYes you tube vids are not playing that really sounds very bad to me........

kaushik, 08 May 2013i want to ask q7 wifi yes\no i did not open wifi plz helf me menu>settings>network setup>sim1 network setup>change preferred connection from GSM ONLY to GSM preferred
i m sure this will work

• var shney

Pramod, 10 Feb 2013I am using this phone from last 3 years not any problem faced at... morewhat about its trackball

• vshu

it is good mobile, battery,camera, good.. but youtube is not working thats dissaponting for me.

• senakshya

Totally waste phone .........:(
radio doesn't work properly all browsers are fully waste it didn't open only. World clock doesn't show the correct time

THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PLANING TO BUY THIS PHONE PLSSS WON'T BUY

• raju

Bablu, 21 Jan 2013It is good mobile.I didn't find any problems but wi-fi is not wo... morei am also using this phone but actually this phone was totally waste

• kaushik

i want to ask q7 wifi yes\no i did not open wifi plz helf me

Waste of money. Track ball stopped working completely in around a year. Camera is poor.

Apoorv, 11 Apr 2013It's true nimbuzz n fb r totally waste it Doesnt wrkswrong..... very fast run fb and nim

• Ramizraja

I am Using this Phone Last since 10-may-2010 approx 3 years arround I am Satisfy with Phone

Only Camera is not good

Other Things is All Good
Also I Suggest Any Track Ball Issue Kindly Clean for
2 or 3Drop of Petrol after Clean Track ball

• Apoorv

Brajesh, 04 Mar 2013Iam using micromax-q7 from more than 2yrs but never able to run ... moreIt's true nimbuzz n fb r totally waste it Doesnt wrks

• Hb

tirtha, 04 Mar 2013can we use viber software in q7.No

• SE

cheap, hardy yet light. Camera not so great obviously and the trackball has lost sensitivity over time. Software is good enough though. The user interface is rather different compared to most phones. Kind of old fashioned..

• Brajesh

Iam using micromax-q7 from more than 2yrs but never able to run the nimbuzz and facebook from its software installed

• tirtha

can we use viber software in q7.