Micromax Q75

Micromax Q75

• Raj

I had the same confusion... but after some reading and research, I settled down for Q75. The decision was based on following:
1) Support of Wifi in Q75
2) 4 GB memory card free
3) Good and Long battery life
4) Value for money as compared to the features

Risk:
1) Service Centers are very few, incase there's any problem
2) Brand value less than Samsung

I bought on Sat, 15-Jan-2011 and although early days it has lived upto my expectations...

• jay

hi friends looking at price of Q 75 it is good phone . . . good looks, good battery life,opera mini is f9, facebook works , keypad is easy,voice is loud in fact very loud , mp3 fine. and on other hand camera is not good and no multitasking. dont compair with any 3G phone .

Shivu, 15 Jan 2011Hi guys.. Im using micromaxQ75 frm past 20 days..But im not abl... moren menu select -> multimedia-video player -> Options-> Network profiles -> Select your profile as (WiFi). Then go to your browser and select network profiles and select profile mode as "User Specific" Select your SIM (Select any one for WiFi) through which you need to connect and your respective network i.e. your WiFi and then click Ok. Then check in Youtube and streaming works!

• Dinesh

Do n't buy mmx now days.Camera quality very very bad.5mp of mmx mobile is just like 1.3mp of nokia or samsung.for far better go for samsung,lg dual sim phone.

turboss16789, 14 Jan 2011hey friends plz help me out....!!!! should i buy micromax q75 or... moreI really do not understand how you will read books with this small screen. Very irrelevant. If you want good multimedia and brand name, go for moto EX115 or if you want features that are okay but not bad go for this.

• Shivu

Hi guys..
Im using micromaxQ75 frm past 20 days..But im not able to connect it tru WiFi..I've BSNL wireless modem..
Kindly help me..:)

• XYZ

Can i know the details of this Q75. Is there any one to help me?

Queries as below:-

1.In this Q75 can we able to see office outlook if yes then can we download Excel,PDF File, Word file etc....

2.How is the clearity of Camera?

3.Is there any resale value if resell it?

Please help me if someone who are using this mobile....

Regards,
XYZ

• muraleedharan

Can i use google talk, skype or yahoo messenger to make calls using the WiFi network

• vipin

i hv a micromax Q75 n im facing a problm i need a help. I was using earfone n handsfree profile ws activated nw im nt able to change my profile settings to general. It only shows coustomize it is not showing activate option. plz help ASAP.

• Russian rash

why micromax not making cdma+gsm duel sim qwerty handset

why micromax not making cdma+gsm duel sim qwerty handsers

why micromax not making cdma+gsm duel sim qwerty handsers

Beau, 11 Jan 2011Hi All, I have this phone for 2+ weeks and very happy with th... morehow to activate wifi.
when i sm connecting to net it says "unknown host".
please help me

• turboss16789

hey friends plz help me out....!!!! should i buy micromax q75 or samsung chat 322? which 1 would be better.. i basically need a handset with e-book reader or text reader and good battery life and reasonable sound clarity. plz let me know abt the pros and cons of both the mobiles. would be really grateful to you...

YOU are right...Micro max still need to work on there camera...There camera SUCKS...Yes feature is good ...look is good but they should work on there camera. Camera resolution is like VGA, please work over this otherwise you would be out of market..

• Shan Roy

I have seen mixed impression from different people on this mobile. But it seems this phone has so many features in it... so ultimately is it a good one?

• vrks007

Dear friends, I have a plan to buy this mobile. Kindly advise me. Is Q75 is a good phone to buy,
Plz replay soon