Micromax Q75

Micromax Q75

• prithvi

plz tel me how is its camara d its wifi.iwnt to buy this divali tel me plz

• prithvi

hi i want to buy thisq75.how z camara clarity.how s wifi,is its working r not..which one s the best q5 or q75 .espesially i am prefaring ths q75 for 3.2mp camara is it good r not..plz giv me suggession

• Mayur

Can we play youtube videos from this phone..

• R-smith

Does any one know the videos played in Micromax Q75 is at 15 frames per second or 30 frames per second ??

AVJ, 28 Oct 2010YES Its Dual Sim & Dual standby supportedI don't understand why you people answer wrongly and making people full..... THIS PHONE IS NOT DUAL STANDBY.

• mahesh

PARESH WAGHELA, 30 Oct 2010can u tell me how to reduce ringer volume ? we cant hear long t... morePress i(-) for decreasing the volume. o(+) for increasing the volume.

• mahesh

• aman

please can anybody show a sample picture taken in q75 model?.. or.. do anybody has any blog address where he kept the pictures taken by this model ?.. if so than plz give any blog link.. from where we can see the proof of its picture quality..

• Mayur

Can we play youtube videos from this phone?

• shrexx

[deleted post]around rs. 4500 only dont miss it

• Niraj

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2010Hey to upload music, change the name of ur music folder to MYMUS... morePut all your songs in My Music folder thru data cable and then refresh list. I have tried adding songs in the playlist but there is no other way than this i can find.

• PARESH WAGHELA

can u tell me how to reduce ringer volume ?
we cant hear long time...i have kepted in 1number
but till hearing loudly..
camera clearity also very poor like vga but wrtten on mobile 3.2 its a big laying with people..? plz answer

• parssh waghela

Denston, 29 Oct 2010Hi, Any soultion for reducing the ringtone volume.i m also facing same problem. ring tone sound is very loud what to do?

• sunil

dear, I see the micromax Q75. I want to purchse it. But I don't know its working ststus like Nokia. Is it good or not? Suggst me.

Paul, 11 Oct 2010After getting my hands on this phone for over a week I am quite ... morewifi settings please

• Kumar Munish

how is camera qualty can any one tell

• Presh

Is there security code available like its in nokia???

• utkersh kmar

Bala, 28 Oct 2010plz give me an idea.... is this mobile is best r good r bad... i... morethe mobile is awesum...esp features n looks...spl its full value for money...features lik trackball,opera browser,wi fi are gud..i bought it today...and i ma very much satisfied

utkershk@gmail.com

• Denston

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2010I bought q75 months back and I am let down by the ring volume of... moreHi, Any help to reduce the ringtone volume???

• Denston

piyush, 26 Oct 2010i want d ringtone vol to be low. it is very loud even at level 1... moreHi,
Any soultion for reducing the ringtone volume.