Micromax X215

Micromax X215

• sudharsanam

shika, 15 Nov 2010is this phone hve headset??yes it is

ramz, 26 Aug 2010Actual phone is so cheap looking than what u see here. Battery i... more

You paid cheap... so it's gotta be cheap, Y r u cribbing anyways, be proud for a brand of your country, if you can!!!

• ts

saurav is rite..i boght it 4jst Rs.1200..using it since one month..never seen a fone with such features at such a low price...dual sim dual stanby,good battery life,speaker sound is really loud moreover thers motion sensor,vga camers,2gb expandable memory....ha so many features....just luv dis fone...

• saurav

hey guys this is a awesome phone at mere Rs.1250/- only...!!!
solid phone...!!

awesome phone wid awesome features.....

not have a silent feature

• dev

I am using this phone for last 2 months. Its very usefull and good phone. Its battery back-up is very good.
iwould say only one sentence, simply cheap & the best. Welldone micromax

• vikas

I had a very good experence with this phone but battery did not last for me more than one day!

• shika

is this phone hve headset??

• ankush aggarwal

Cheapest phone & usefull phone

• arun sinha

incomming call no does not display

• arun sinha

incomming call no does not display

• cs

I think no other company can't able to be make such like this phone.It has very cheap rate and many other latest features are available.I am very happy to use now this phone,charge good.mp4,3gp,avi support.Voice changes etc.Awesome.I am chayan from jessore Bangladesh.Micromax now available in Bangladesh.I am very happy because I was waiting for 1years.THANKS MICROMAX INDIA to made a nice phone.

• raam

suggest vl i buy this r not?

• Prasad

Awesome phone......Less price.....fair enuf features........

• Srinivasan S

In case you are looking for Cheap mobile with memory card option and FM on fly then its good bet.
Dont compare with Standards like Nokia or Sony.
Games my kids love it so I am happy.
FM not good tuner but able to manage.

james, 21 Aug 2010this phone has problem it turns off automatically.r u sure james it turns off automatically ?

very hapy with this phone...total value for money.. more over it also has motion sensor

• ramz

Actual phone is so cheap looking than what u see here. Battery is same size as nokia BL5C. Display is actually one inch by one inch only. battery is nothing to mention specially. Music quality is ok for its price. I got for 1500 rupees. It has rubber key pad(el cheapo). I heard micromax and indian phones having high radiation effects. take care. I am using headset as i got a numb feeling in hand. quite ok vfm phone, for those who dont matter looks.

• james

this phone has problem it turns off automatically.