Micromax X265

Micromax X265

• Ranvj

I'm using Micromax x265 from 2010 Nov on words till now 2018,,,,I'm really impressed by this mobile,,I hve another mobile also bt that's damaged totally,,bt till i hve Micromax
I really thanks to my mobile is greater than others,,,,bt the Micromax is nothing like anything guys

• Faijuddin

I was using this mobile since 29 December 2012. Music sound of it was very very very nice. I enjoyed browsing with preloaded Opera Mini 4.2. There were nice games like Snake, UFOs etc. ... I loved this model.

• Faijuddin

Micromax X265 was my first mobile I own. My maternal uncle gave it to me permanently on the 29th day of December, 2012. I used this mobile from 29 December 2012 to 2 May 2013. But on the 2nd day of May, 2013 at about 04:00 P.M., it got damaged permanently. Although, I cannot forget this phone because it was my first mobile. ... It was a nice mobile. It had preloaded Opera Mini 4.2, super duper games, mp3 music player, nice internet speed BUT can't write Bengali and Hindi, weak WAP browser, no Themes Settings, no Email, no YouTube online support etc... But still I love this model and I never can forget it cause it is my first mobile.

• vaibhav

i've been using this phone since past 2 years and it is best within its category.Its cheap in price, very heavy duty phone with super solid (strong) body!!!

• Rohit

With this phone's usb data cable, you can use as modem for internet on computer with it's pc suite.

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2013Hi friends,micromax x265 is a some good and some bad phone.This ... moreBoss, We should expect which is possible for the given money.

This mobile is uncomparable... this mobile has all the features you cannot expect in this kind of mobiles. Excellent performance. Marvellous usage... I should appreciate Micromax company for manufacturing this kind of mobilephones.

Let me request to reintroduce this mobile model to the market please.

• pammalvenky

Let me request to reintroduce this mobile model to the market please.

• ARUN

AnonD-173502, 08 Aug 2013Very good. Fantastic software. It has all the options combined w... morethis mobileis amzing i like x265 mymobile

Very good. Fantastic software. It has all the options combined with nokia and samsung features like personal locking, apps, backgground play option which are not availabe in nokia(No Personal Locking) and samsung(no background play). Better message handling with advanced options to send group messages and delete same number messages at a time. Its worth. But the the signal quality is not good than compared to samsung.But good than nokia. Long life battery. I put my phone in charge twice a week only. Poor display but managable.Good loud speakers. Worth go for it.

• Vikram

Very good. Fantastic software. It has all the options combined with nokia and samsung features like personal locking, apps, backgground play option which are not availabe in nokia(No Personal Locking) and samsung(no background play). Better message handling with advanced options to send group message and delete same number messages at a time. Its worth. But the the signal quality is not good than compared to samsung.But good than nokia. Long life battery. I put my phone in charge twice a week only. Poor display but managable.Good loud speakers. Worth go for it.

• Amit

SANJU, 20 Feb 2013this can't support wap brousing like facebook. u only search in ... moreVry gd fone gd speed in browsing micromax x265

• Chandan bhardwaj

Hi guys
it is very nic mobile
and his prise is low
so frnd take it soon

• sallu.............

lucky, 14 Aug 2011FALTU phone. Nokia C1-01 is much better then this C1 is better i... moresmart discription.......

Bapun, 03 Feb 2013it is a gud phone.long betery i surely oppose wat u told.it doesn;t have long battery.i have to charge it every day

• Sourav cool

How to see online videos in micromax X265? plzz help me

Hi friends,micromax x265 is a some good and some bad phone.This phone does not supported full HD video and not supported google maps, it has low quality camera. THANK YOU FRIENDS ! >

• Maddy

RJB, 26 Jan 2013I had been using dis frm past 2 yrs. Micromax x265 has a very lo... morePlease tell This mobile suitable browsers,application,maps?

• SANJU

this can't support wap brousing like facebook. u only search in google. but cant loged. it says insufficiant memory.but only calling & listioing music it's a best.

• Bapun

it is a gud phone.long betery