Micromax X266

Micromax X266

• amjad salafi

I just want this phone to be back again

• sri

i just want this phone to be back again

• guddu bhai

Micromax x266 calar .red

• Prem hasan

Very Nice phone

• suresh

the wonderful experience with x266 past 4 yrs.many times it fall but not damaged at all......

• mouni

Is there a display for micromax unite(A092).In many shops they r saying that they no display for this model.So please help.

• Rayhan

how to transfer file to other phone by Bluetooth.
please help me. all my friend. i m waiting reply.

jannu, 04 Oct 2013please guide me ,how i can see image , pictures from memory... moreI did not dnld apps

• Zakib

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2013when i am trying to open the file in my memory card it says... moreIts did everyphone x266.format your memory by pc.

• jannu

please guide me ,how i can see image , pictures from memory card.

• jannu

please guide me ,how i can see image , pictures from memory card.

when i am trying to open the file in my memory card it says that fat alloc error.What is the reason for that and how to resolve it?

• Eswararao Bonela

I used this mobile phone is very nice i like java applicatio and dual memory cards.battry capacity is mediam i used this mobile 2years but without any complant present i using this mobile.

• munir

one year ago I bought this mobile phone. this is working good. but I have battery problem. battery is working but this mobile phone will be switch off and when you will start the mobile phone. with in one minute this mobile phone will be shut down. you must be charge the battery.

i have this mobile from d past 3 years i have to replace its battery and m in need of its flashing tools somebody help me plz thank you ..

best set for me

• mohit

this handsat is a very good sale your amaunt not bestege and good working salefone and very good sound
and dual memory card saport

• Buddhika

After one year phone was stuck/restart . This phone not a good and durable phone

• chandan

is very nice .............

• thilak

don't buy , with in 15 month mother board burned , no replacement , hoo, hoo! i am in sri lanka