Micromax X395

Micromax X395

I have read the specification and i think it's a good mobile. Except the battery. Battery is weaker. And also the information about its weight & java is blank.

• sumi

i bought this phone on 2011,at rs2000, after 1 year the earphone got damaged and battery is not working properly camera is not in good condition ,now i am trying to sell this

• Raja

I bought x395 at 2014 april 24 by rs 2500/. But since 1 weeks the battery,speaker damaged 2 times. Then my browser does not any work. Then 3 tymes change ear phones till 6 months. Any frnd dont wrong.

• Akshay

makkan, 15 Jul 2013I bought a new micromax x395 recently.the old stock only 1 ... moreI bought this phone on 11th feb 2013. I bought in 2000 only. In begning it work properly ,after 2-3 month it does not work properly it's camra was broken,it's multi connection socketbe broken. But it's a good phone in a good 2000

• makkan

I bought a new micromax x395 recently.the old stock only 1 piece available in the back corner of micromax mob rack as covered with full dust, a 2011 year made printed Rs.3450.I m interested on it when shop keeper offer me it for Rs.2600.finally after bargaining I got it at Rs.2400.

- worst camera 1.3mp
-good design and look
- good display but no themes
- internal memory n ram sucks.I can't even update opera mini
- slow internet and no edge

the main problem I m facing is I feel pain in ear hearing speech through earpiece.so I use headset when talking long time.I m afraid using this will damage my ears.

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2012this phone is very bad phone. bad sound quality,bad picture... moresupport u bro...... micro max.. sucks

• microboy

its a dabba phone.. will work only for 4 months.. agn dnt ask me abt its problems.. low battery.. speaker problem.. mike problem.. charger gets spoiled thn via headphones.. finally the awsome thing... DISPLAY.. waste and worst service centers.. micromax... u suck

its a very good looking phone. and its not just waist.
its support the java games, browser and lot more. that's nothing its also have a feature called motion sensor then it going 2 be easy to change songs & images.
its a better graphic design also. and the best thing of it, these have a slimmest body than another phones...

• Bikash

It is very slow.it doesn't support java games.it's so boaring.

ajit, 28 Sep 2012it a very good phone nice cell

• Eli

hmm nt bad...i used x395 1 year and 8 months...bt nw itz broken,,, bt i lyk it...

• Dipanjan

ajit, 28 Sep 2012it a very good phone It's so good

• ajit

it a very good phone

this phone is very bad phone. bad sound quality,bad picture,bad camera. its just a useless phone.i think its should be band.

• shubham

its a useless phone.i bought it for 2500 and spent more dan 3000 on it after using

• pawan

sri lanka namal, 04 Aug 2012this phone is too very bad..no any fantions..vedieo qulity ... moreyes you r right

• sri lanka namal

this phone is too very bad..no any fantions..vedieo qulity bad..sound bad..internal memory too less..but butiful...only it ..never dont buy this phone..if you buy wast your mony..

• bharath

is it has wi.fi

• UTTAM

bakvas phone i have bought it today no camera quality no battery back up no handsfree quality no more function never buy this one i am so unhappy today

indias number one worest phone.it has low out put volume,no camera quality,no battery backup,disply crash.I am not satisfied with this phone