Micromax X600

Micromax X600

• Nawwa

Potlas mobile

• king Alex

durga, 01 Jan 2014I want buy micromax x600.x600 is having viber free call we chat.... moreThis is just a Java mobile with limited features... It was launched in 2010. If u want to use latest apps then buy an Android mobile... �

• Gaurav

It was a good mobile from micromax

vivo

• HILAL

restore my phone

This isn't an Android phone!!!

• jitender

i hav e used this phn last 4 years and it is compared than apple i phone 6 and smsung s5 this phn better than i phn and sumsung .such a nice phn hd camera with 1080p recording and front camera 720 p record. great phone. please help me i want to buy this android phone.

• jitender

• rafeeq

micromax mobiles support in gulf countries

• anji

Touch is so bad. Its nail touch. Features are good under this low budget phone [3,800/-] but unable to use them well due to bad touch screen.

• ck

Ra-one, 19 Feb 2014i have installed whatsapp in this phone it is asking for a phone... morewhatspp is an android app its not supported on ur phone

bad touch n slow in refaction its nail touch n camra is so bad

• sam

this mobile model display is not avilable, i want to micromax x600 display

• Avaya

it's a nice phone.......

• Ra-one

i have installed whatsapp in this phone it is asking for a phone registration but when i select country and put down mobile number and after pressing OK app is showsing connecting it not work help me to download whatsapp app for this phone

Tapas,
I am use the mobile.The mobile is very fine,but not smooth touch so use one year then sell the mobile.But mobile facality is the very honest..The mobile is nice display...very very good......

• durga

durga, 01 Jan 2014I want buy micromax x600.x600 is having viber free call we chat.... moreIs there anyone to clear my dout

• durga

I want buy micromax x600.x600 is having viber free call we chat.this phone support 3g network.these are my douts

• yogi

i am using since 3 year its its not support youtube and any other download apps

• dilkush meena

Riickk, 16 Oct 2013I never thought this phon cud b lik this.. does`nt support most ... moregood phone