Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM

Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM

• Karomah

uma, 31 Jan 2020Dear sirs alternation of replacement of WhatsApp may please be ... moreYou can try Telegram :)

• uma

Pirate, 22 Jan 2020What'sApp support for Windows 10 Mobile has been ended since 14t... moreDear sirs
alternation of replacement of WhatsApp may please be informed since Microsoft is not being supported
Thanking you
Uma

suru, 21 Jan 2020Please help me . This device not supported WhatsApp What'sApp support for Windows 10 Mobile has been ended since 14th January, 2020.

• suru

Please help me . This device not supported WhatsApp

• zero cool

hey guys ...? my store isn't working ......please help

• K. M. Shahzad

simanto, 28 Nov 2019Hi,how can I updated my phone,please help me.Go to Setting, Update & Security and Phone update. If you want to update your Apps then go the Microsoft Store.

• simanto

Hi,how can I updated my phone,please help me.

• kushram

I am unable sign in with my Microsoft account in store after factory reset

• chathura

can't play subtitles

• RAUTHAN

I can not open my whats app and email.

• Babel

I can't set the front camera flash light

hi, am using microsfoft lumia 430dual sim which contains very importants document and informations, unfortunatly for me the screen smashed and becuase of that i couldn\\\'t unlock it and it has given me to try again after 2155643 minutes. please i need help to unlock it.

• mr blue

my lumia 430 does not have wps entry for wifi router direct connection what is the other option to connect to a secured network without probably using a password?

I've seen feature phones with better cameras. This is embarrasing.

• MR.D

bx, 28 Aug 2017Sir i have little prb my lummia430 showing green line top of scr... moreSame issues if you got the solution plez let me know.

• MR.D

Hi im having a problem to use my mobile im getting a selected yellow colour squre shape in my phone when i used, Ihave update in my cortana setting to guide me if there is screen lock so i cannot use my mobile the yellow colour box is always coming to select what ever the option i try to use and also i cannot switch off my mobile immediately. Cortana tells that double tap to active and triple tap to expand its really dissapointing me. How can i over come from this ?

• window fans

Can't transfer file through bluetooth after upgrading to window 10

• jai

Irfan, 12 Nov 2018Download upgrade advisor from store and follow the instructions.Pro

• Irfan

windows fans, 29 Aug 2018Hello pls how do i upgrade my window 8.1 to window 10. I just ne... moreDownload upgrade advisor from store and follow the instructions.

• masum_77

my lumia 430 bluetooth connects and releases instantly the device, cannot find the way how to project my screen to a big display; please answer