Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM

Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM

• jai

Irfan, 12 Nov 2018Download upgrade advisor from store and follow the instructions.Pro

• Irfan

windows fans, 29 Aug 2018Hello pls how do i upgrade my window 8.1 to window 10. I just ne... moreDownload upgrade advisor from store and follow the instructions.

• masum_77

my lumia 430 bluetooth connects and releases instantly the device, cannot find the way how to project my screen to a big display; please answer

• khawar

its a good phone I recentlu upgraded it to indow 10. after upgrade itd functions have become more user friendly . to upgrade download upgrade advisor and then follow the steps its easy. the problem is after upgrade lumia 430 is not connecting with my laptop. any solution please.

• theophilus

My Lumia 430 fail to create Microsoft account

• windows fans

IRFAN , 08 Mar 2018After updating to windows 10 14893.10.2007 mobile working proper... moreHello pls how do i upgrade my window 8.1 to window 10. I just newly have a window 8.1 phone.

• theophilus

My Lumia Windows 430 fail to take apps and to install all

• kutsboy

My Lumia is not working. On Facebook what could be the problem

• Ezekiel

My microsoft lumia cannot send any message what can be the problem?

• IRFAN

After updating to windows 10 14893.10.2007 mobile working properly with all apps

• D.r.a.k.e

nayakara, 25 Feb 2018This phone is good..but messenger app is not working .. Facebook... moreAwesome after updating through upgrade advisor good for games and app are he'll of awesome btw typing with Lumia 430 dual sim.

• nayakara

foys, 05 Jun 2017I wanna buy it can some tell me is that a goos phone or noyThis phone is good..but messenger app is not working .. Facebook is not working..😭

• syed haseeb

sheth, 23 Jun 2016I want to know the customer care centerI forget my password so I can't download any app

• mla

It software is in old version so most of its apps e.g facebook are of old version so please help

• mayank

it is just best in its range i am using it since 3 year now also its battery liye is 48 hour on regular use

• Kepha

My lumina 430 does not open the screen kindly assist I'm in kenya

• Intel

Commend this phone. Nice battery life, smooth, fast, cheap. Better most Android phones.

• Emaz

bx, 28 Aug 2017Sir i have little prb my lummia430 showing green line top of scr... moreWe will also give you the same suggestion! Please post this question on Microsoft Community within next 24 hours and we'll do our best to solve your problem, promise!

• Mayank

I could not type passowrd with "$" sign .....what should i do?

• bx

AnonD-546108, 31 Jul 2017If possible, please post this question on Microsoft Community by... moreSir i have little prb my lummia430 showing green line top of screen i did try many method but i am fail tell me how to solve thia problem how to remove green bar from screen