Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM

Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM

• masoud

i miss lumia and winphone :(

NoName, 20 Aug 2021You can't install android on this shit. ;(u can. but hard AF. its only got SD200 so limited to how far a KaiOS can be ported or some old Lineage ( up to MM on AOSP series)

• mo atik Saifi

FK, 22 Jun 2020I can't open store, fb, WhatsApp on lumia540 pls what can I do Store not working.
Facebook.not working
What is region
Half mye

• NoName

Anbu, 23 Nov 2020How to install android osYou can't install android on this shit. ;(

• applimint

Anbu, 23 Nov 2020How to install android osi dont think you can

• Anbu

How to install android os

• sathish

Elex Blown, 09 Oct 2020Well I can help I use the same phone and I encountered the ... moreplease below step follow:

To help Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Mobile 10 users install future updates, Microsoft has released the over-the-cable (OTC) Updater tool, which moves updates from a PC to the phone.
To install it, users need to download the file OtcUpdaterZip.exe and run it on a PC. The phone needs to be connected to a PC via USB, unlocked, and in airplane mode to use the updater.

The Windows 10 Mobile -- or Windows Phone 8.1 -- device needs to be connected to a PC via USB before it can use the new updater.
Image: Andrew Hoyle/CNET
"Key requirements: - device must be able to connect to a PC via USB - device with PIN lock must be unlcoked [sic] before using the OTC Updater - device must be in Airplane mode before using the OTC Updater - PC running a supported Windows client OS with latest service pack installed - PC must have a minimum of .NET 4.0 installed - PC must have Internet connectivity and be able to connect to WU," writes Microsoft.

• Elex Blown

FK, 22 Jun 2020I can't open store, fb, WhatsApp on lumia540 pls what can I do Well I can help I use the same phone and I encountered the same problem
All you have to do is to update your os from 8 to 10
Using a laptop or PC

I don't like windows phone.

• ms

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2019me tooLatest update removed radio app. But you can use any radio app downloaded from store, it works fine but doesn't work with loud speaker.

Adams Nicholas, 06 Jul 2020Change your region to United States If so, the windows Store will open??

ivanovich, 27 Jul 2020I can't open my store,facebook,what's up and Airt... moreMe too

• ivanovich

I can't open my store,facebook,what's up and Airtel card for Internet

Change your region to United States

• FK

I can't open store, fb, WhatsApp on lumia540 pls what can I do

• olusheyi

I can't open store, fb, WhatsApp on lumia540 pls what can I do

• Pine

Vampire, 01 Jun 2020Can't open store in my Lumia 540. What can I do ? Plz help meJust root it and install twrp and foash custom rom android 😁

• Vampire

furqhan, 18 Apr 2020I can't use face book and store in Lumina 540 ? Can't open store in my Lumia 540.
What can I do ? Plz help me

• furqhan

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020Facebook not working I can't even used app store what can I do I can't use face book and store in Lumina 540 ?

• humairah

Good morning please have been trying to great an account with my lumai 540 but its not working and I have enough data