Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM

masoud, 31 Oct 2021i miss lumia and winphone :(same 😭

• masoud
    • nTK
    • 31 Oct 2021

i miss lumia and winphone :(

• X{B
      • 24 Oct 2021

NoName, 20 Aug 2021You can't install android on this shit. ;(u can. but hard AF. its only got SD200 so limited to how far a KaiOS can be ported or some old Lineage ( up to MM on AOSP series)

• mo atik Saifi
        • 7j}
        • 28 Sep 2021

FK, 22 Jun 2020I can't open store, fb, WhatsApp on lumia540 pls what can I do Store not working.
        Facebook.not working
        What is region
        Half mye

• N
          • NoName
          • mIf
          • 20 Aug 2021

Anbu, 23 Nov 2020How to install android osYou can't install android on this shit. ;(

• a

• A
              • Anbu
              • D07
              • 23 Nov 2020

How to install android os

• s
                • sathish
                • tT}
                • 19 Oct 2020

Elex Blown, 09 Oct 2020Well I can help I use the same phone and I encountered the ... moreplease below step follow:

To help Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Mobile 10 users install future updates, Microsoft has released the over-the-cable (OTC) Updater tool, which moves updates from a PC to the phone.
                To install it, users need to download the file OtcUpdaterZip.exe and run it on a PC. The phone needs to be connected to a PC via USB, unlocked, and in airplane mode to use the updater.

The Windows 10 Mobile -- or Windows Phone 8.1 -- device needs to be connected to a PC via USB before it can use the new updater.
                Image: Andrew Hoyle/CNET
                "Key requirements: - device must be able to connect to a PC via USB - device with PIN lock must be unlcoked [sic] before using the OTC Updater - device must be in Airplane mode before using the OTC Updater - PC running a supported Windows client OS with latest service pack installed - PC must have a minimum of .NET 4.0 installed - PC must have Internet connectivity and be able to connect to WU," writes Microsoft.

• E
                  • Elex Blown
                  • xtS
                  • 09 Oct 2020

FK, 22 Jun 2020I can't open store, fb, WhatsApp on lumia540 pls what can I do Well I can help I use the same phone and I encountered the same problem
                  All you have to do is to update your os from 8 to 10
                  Using a laptop or PC

I don't like windows phone.

• ms
                      • U@I
                      • 12 Sep 2020

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2019me tooLatest update removed radio app. But you can use any radio app downloaded from store, it works fine but doesn't work with loud speaker.

• 2Ti
                        • 06 Sep 2020

Adams Nicholas, 06 Jul 2020Change your region to United States If so, the windows Store will open??

• g3C
                          • 14 Aug 2020

ivanovich, 27 Jul 2020I can't open my store,facebook,what's up and Airt... moreMe too

• i
                            • ivanovich
                            • fuf
                            • 27 Jul 2020

I can't open my store,facebook,what's up and Airtel card for Internet

Change your region to United States

• P
                                    • Pine
                                    • uZa
                                    • 07 Jun 2020

Vampire, 01 Jun 2020Can't open store in my Lumia 540. What can I do ? Plz help meJust root it and install twrp and foash custom rom android 😁

• V
                                      • Vampire
                                      • 6p}
                                      • 01 Jun 2020

furqhan, 18 Apr 2020I can't use face book and store in Lumina 540 ? Can't open store in my Lumia 540.
                                      What can I do ? Plz help me

• f
                                        • furqhan
                                        • KSf
                                        • 18 Apr 2020

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020Facebook not working I can't even used app store what can I do I can't use face book and store in Lumina 540 ?