Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM

Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM

• ms

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2019me tooLatest update removed radio app. But you can use any radio app downloaded from store, it works fine but doesn't work with loud speaker.

Adams Nicholas, 06 Jul 2020Change your region to United States If so, the windows Store will open??

ivanovich, 27 Jul 2020I can't open my store,facebook,what's up and Airt... moreMe too

• ivanovich

I can't open my store,facebook,what's up and Airtel card for Internet

Change your region to United States

• FK

I can't open store, fb, WhatsApp on lumia540 pls what can I do

• olusheyi

I can't open store, fb, WhatsApp on lumia540 pls what can I do

• Pine

Vampire, 01 Jun 2020Can't open store in my Lumia 540. What can I do ? Plz help meJust root it and install twrp and foash custom rom android 😁

• Vampire

furqhan, 18 Apr 2020I can't use face book and store in Lumina 540 ? Can't open store in my Lumia 540.
What can I do ? Plz help me

• furqhan

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020Facebook not working I can't even used app store what can I do I can't use face book and store in Lumina 540 ?

• humairah

Good morning please have been trying to great an account with my lumai 540 but its not working and I have enough data

• Manik VR

masoud, 21 Oct 2019i miss my lumia 540...... :(Me too Sir

MR.D, 15 Nov 2018Hi , How to use Face book in microsoft lumia 540 dual sim?... moreFacebook not working I can't even used app store what can I do

• masoud

i miss my lumia 540...... :(

Been using it for years since 2016. Phone works very well, build quality very good compared to recent phones in the same range, a little bit lag but that's not a big problem, nothing to worry about. With just 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM this phone works great can you imagine if it runs android? Now it's just for phone calls and multimedia player. I will keep using this phone until the very end of its life

My mobile phone screen full white but when i lock it then show the display

• Alamgir

I have Lumia 540
My phone big problems
Battery not full charge
Plug in charger all night
But stop 73%
Apps not available apps store
Olx draaz uc browser and more apps
Please solution my phone problems Microsoft

I have a Lumia 540 double sim
And my phone windows 10
But phone showing problems
Hanging +slowly +battery drine faster
And msge typing words mistakes
I go back previous versions of Windows 8.1
My phone batter preform this window
I'm satisfied with Windows 8.1

• AnonD-819322

Just got this new for calls and playing around with it at school. Seems like a decent phone for £45 new.
My Ratings:
Display - 8/10
Performance - 6/10 (slight lag when exiting apps)
Battery Life - 7/10 (definitely would get me through a day)
Camera - 5/10 (video is 480p, could have been 720p)
Build Quality - 5/10 (flexes quite a bit under pressure)
Value - 9/10
By the way, some websites report the 540 as being 9.35/9.4mm (0.37in) thick, it is actually 8.6mm (0.34in), as GSMArena states. Compared it with the 9.3mm iPhone 4, noticeably thinner.

MR.D, 23 Nov 2018I cannot find the radio in the mobile.me too