Microsoft Lumia 550

Microsoft Lumia 550

Emanuel_S, 01 Dec 2019If you plan to use it as a second phone, just for SMS, call... moreThis phone's worth is 1$, not 30$...

This phone won the "WORST BATTERY LIFE OF 2015" gold medal.

• Pupil

paco2x, 26 Feb 2019Buy an Android or iOS, don't waste money on this. W10m will... moreStore will be on till 2022

• Emanuel_S

If you plan to use it as a second phone, just for SMS, calls and some music, yeah buy it, but do not go in a store, just buy second hand. It will cost you like 30 dollars. If you plan to use more, get anything else.

• Bruno Jack

John, 18 Sep 2019My favorite phone...had other phones but this was best for ... moreI 100% agree. I had this too and loved it. It was not perfect, but for the price is was rather good. Tho not as solid as the 900 I had before it. But never cracked once the few times I did drop it.

And yes sadly Windows phones never took off. I get why, as MS was slow on the store side of things etc. But in general the system was not bad, and had some neat ideas. That are now implemented in Andriod or other phones. Inc the screen clock when idle system before Samsung took it to a new level.

• John

My favorite phone...had other phones but this was best for me even though it's slow,has bugs, few applications. I hopped Microsoft would have continued,but.....

• fonejacker

Ricky, 02 Feb 2019How good is this fone then.heard apps like Facebook and mes... moreI dont know about that, im able to use facebook on this phone if went online, whatsapp app wont be supported on this phone anymore which is a real shame, i loved using it a lot. Now i have to change phone to continue using whatsapp.

Software is buggy.
Very dark screen bug cant change at all.
Freezes sometimes annoying.
Turns off randomly (3 year old battery is the reason most likely).
Cant share tether internet to a pc with usb connection.
No apps, very few from ms store.
Only browser is out dated Edge.
Buy a phone that gets lineage os and has cheap services. Batteries die in about 3 years depending on mAh size and usage habits.

Ricky, 02 Feb 2019How good is this fone then.heard apps like Facebook and mes... moreBuy an Android or iOS, don't waste money on this. W10m will get official support until december of this year, after that probably there is no guarantee that the store will be online for much longer and then you can't install apps.

Even the iPhone SE or any cheap Android One are more useful than this phone.

• Ricky

How good is this fone then.heard apps like Facebook and messenger aren't supported.is this correct???and is this better or worse than the 650

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2018I have it since February 2016, still works but sadly camera... moreA little update on my post from a few months back..

I hated this phone but have bought an android phone and I have to say THIS was the best phone I have ever used! Android is awful!

At the time I bought it, it was the cheapest 4G phone in my country, the OS was fast (some apps were a pain though) and it had a very good display and camera.. For 100€ it is(was) the best phone ever!!
And it is very durable, I dropped so many times and it worked just fine but I killed the camera with water..

my microsoft is losing network y

• AnonD-819322

This is the worst smartphone I have ever used, I prefer a HTC 7 Trophy from 2010... I blame the Snapdragon 210, the worst SoC ever.

Dead no apps

I have it since February 2016, still works but sadly camera isnt working... It was very good for a 120€ phone

Had this handset since launch still use it and works great since day I bought him.

• shaggy

ravi, 22 Nov 2017after update this mobile is supported volte my jio sim wo... moreWhich update my Jio sim work only data

Dreadful and temperamental ! Roll on end of contract!

• koksy

Best windows phone ever used, easy to operate,only problem some little bug in the OS

AnonD-720145, 03 Dec 2017Worst phone i have ever used.Oh wait, trium mars was worst.... moreAgreed appalling

it tends to be warm when u stay in internet connection in long duration.