Microsoft Lumia 640 XL

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL

• Onkar

Still using lumiya 640 xl in 2020 for home and reading news blogs,pdf books and offline purposes as a secondary phone.
Its time of volte and 5gšŸ™‚

Bought three phones thirty dollars each at bestbuy three years ago one died left in the pants in washer. Sold one so hv one still for voice

Hi
I left this phone in taxi. After a hour the driver answered and returned a thirty dollar reward guess he found out win phone not much value so i got my data and numbers back. I leave my iphone in deeper pockets so the nokia is out for voice only seldom data on ...

beng, 19 May 2020Hello. I'm having problem with my Lumia 640 XL. My brother ... moreThere is nothing you can do with your phone to be honest, there is no support and the app store is closed. Probably you can update it manually to W10m but i don't think is worth the effort since is not supported anymore.

• beng

sharaf, 01 Jan 2020I had this phone for 5 years and,I still love it . Hello. I'm having problem with my Lumia 640 XL. My brother bought it 3yrs ago. Just open it now. Can't access my yahoo or my fb. Kindly help me how to start with my phone. Do I need to set up a Microsoft account to access apps? Do I need to upgrade it to window 10? TIA.

• Lyths

Great phone. I bought it in 2019 and I'm not letting go. I'm not into mobile games and social media so it fits me well.

I had this phone for 5 years and,I still love it .

• Uday

Excellent Phone. I have used it for nearly 4 years now and hardly came across any issues. Initially the availability of some apps was a challenge. Subsequently the necessary apps were available in MS Store. Most important: The phone offers excellent privacy - the apps don't demand access to user's data (photos, phone-book, calendar etc.) while installation. Access to user data is requested only on need basis depending on the app.

• Aenty Kang Kha

Useless, not social apps like Facebook and so on.

• njax

Xpd, 15 Jul 2019This Is all bullshit what is Microsoft doing about it. Can ... moreI honestly love windows phones can you please stop this drama
Just make an upgrade so that we can re access our whatsapp and other apps....
Please dont make us regret your accesories, we love them and still want to use them

• mt

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2019If this phone had 6 apps. Youtube whatsapp mx player adobe ... moreVery good job

• Shuvo

skeletalz, 06 Jul 2019They are shutting down support for Windows Phone by the end... moreAgreed

• Xpd

This Is all bullshit what is Microsoft doing about it. Can the developers come up with and app that can run android apps on Microsoft. Some of us don't want to use android smartphones they such and i love Windows

• kiwi

Telegram messenger still working, it's the only useful app I have on this phone.

They are shutting down support for Windows Phone by the end of 2019, the Messenger app was shut down a few days ago, WhatsApp is going away as well. This means that these phones will become feature phones with very limited capabilities. That said, stuff like the music player or even navigation might still work, these would be good phones for such a thing, the second-hand market will probably be flooded with cheap phones, if it isn't already.

• thaicho

Why is there no video call and voice call in messenger??

drwily95, 31 May 2019Yes. Download the Windows Migration Tool to upgrade to Wind... moreCouldnt find any tool like that...

Junaid Iqbal, 10 May 2019I got this phone today . Obviously it has been used before ... moreYes. Download the Windows Migration Tool to upgrade to Windows 10.
Also, with Windows 10, you can now install working versions of Facebook and Messenger.

• Junaid Iqbal

I got this phone today . Obviously it has been used before by someone else. But I love it that's why I bought this.
It came with Windows Phone 8.1 with denim. I wanted to ask if it is worth the update to windows 10 ?
Thanks