Microsoft Lumia 650

Microsoft Lumia 650

The only modern Nokia that overlaps with this is the Nokia 2

WebsyInternetya, 19 Jan 2020So, is there any phone that is not Android, neither iOS, th... moreYes, there are other operating systems that are available, mostly based on Android

paco2x, 20 Jan 2020Probably KaiOS, is not a direct competitor of Android or iO... moreThat’s it? Pretty not usable to me, because the Qwerty/Azerty nor touch screen keyboard phone is not yet release.

WebsyInternetya, 19 Jan 2020So, is there any phone that is not Android, neither iOS, th... moreProbably KaiOS, is not a direct competitor of Android or iOS but it ranks 3rd place worldwide, that mobile OS is very lightweight and can even run on devices with just 256MB or RAM, yes 256MB. Largely, most of KaiOS users are from India.

paco2x, 26 Feb 2019To those thinking buying any phone with WP or W10m... don't... moreSo, is there any phone that is not Android, neither iOS, that is available for now and not dead?

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2019You can't log into Google what's the point it's uselessGoogle is crap, use outlook.

You can't log into Google what's the point it's useless

It sounds senseless that wp is abandoning WhatsApp, google account can't be installed, we users can't be selfishly held, we shall abandon your product

A piece of beauty with a lot of shortcomings!

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

AdamBoy64, 11 Oct 2019Well done. Less time on the screen the better. Great to he... moreHappy endings are best endings! ;-;

DM89, 22 Jun 2019This phone is good even for 2019.. This phone has all the f... moreWell done. Less time on the screen the better.
Great to hear you've found your ideal phone.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Bomblibu, 02 Sep 2019Sad, sad, sad... I love Windows 10 Mobile and my Lumia 650.... moreThe Surface Duo is on the way, tough its running Android...

• Esakki Raja V

Relay.... you are GREAT. We Miss You.

• Bomblibu

Sad, sad, sad... I love Windows 10 Mobile and my Lumia 650. But lack of apps that I need for comfort of my life, forced me to move to Android phones a while ago... Sad that Microsoft is abandoning mobile phones... ehhh

• dr.sruli

not bad

DM89, 22 Jun 2019This phone is good even for 2019.. This phone has all the f... moreYou don't know what you're missing. Sorry

Got another update for the Lumia 650 a few days ago, the last update the phone will receive. Didn't receive it on my Lumia 930 yet.

• AnonD-819322

DM89, 22 Jun 2019This phone is good even for 2019.. This phone has all the f... moreWhatsapp support is ending but there are always alternatives.

This phone is good even for 2019.. This phone has all the features I need like Edge, WhatsApp, Skype, etc. This phone has an app shortage, but that is not a big deal, because now that I have been using this phone (for 3 weeks), I have to go outside and do activities other than looking at the phone all day. This phone is so light weight, that sometimes when I sit down and, I think I just lost my phone. Great phone for someone that just needs a phone and does not want to spend a lot.

One of the best phones, it is truly a beauty on a budget. I am getting regular updates (April 2019 update) plus the apps that I use are all available like Facebook, Insta, Whatsapp, Flipkart, Amazon, BookMyShow, etc. Awesome mobile. To anyone who needs a solid dependable work phone THIS is an excellent choice. Those who have plenty of time to waste definitely go for Android or ios.