Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Una, 02 Aug 2019anybody knows why my camera can't focus, and selfie camera cant ... moreIt's because of the hardware, it is advisable to buy the camera module replacement.

Owner from the start. I am a professional photographer, and Camera in phone is a major reason for buy. I am immpressed with quality it produces that phone. I was seeking an android device but back then was not any phone to compete with camera quality! A nowadays? Tested with newer phones, but.... still better picture quality! So I decidet, to buy a cheapest android device for wallet and musthave apps. For Calls, Text, Mail, Internet and Camera i use Lumia 950 XL. New battery cost me 18€ and i have again new phone. NOKIA 9 is my next buy! Sorry for my bad English!

• Photographer77

Owner of this phone from begininng. Camera is my priority! Compared with H. P20 Pro and 950 xl is still better! Sensor size make a big difference. Now i am looking for a new battery (removable). For now it is a great photophone! I use another Android "cheapest phone" just for wallet and apps. Lumia 950 XL I use for phonecalls, text, mail, Navigation and alot of Images.

• Una

anybody knows why my camera can't focus, and selfie camera cant work, I know is not a problem with camera but with software, did somebody how to fix it, this camera is like a dslr I love it. Thankyou for all

• Kyle

Sohaib, 07 Jul 2019Apps are dying , Facebook is gone, WhatsApp giving alerts to end... moreOh thats good. Just makes me want to buy it more now! The big tech companies are starting to take over and watch everything. Time to avoid.

• BestDealEver

It's a phone who need apps, you can call, text, and take a picture. It's year 2000s this phone rocks.

• Sohaib

Apps are dying , Facebook is gone, WhatsApp giving alerts to end support by 31Dec 2019, my world is gona end. I m so much attached to my Lumia 950xl , MS at least give option to install other OS on it....

• Mr Windows Phone

Just got this (2nd hand, but virtually unused). An excellent phone. They are very cheap on ebay, but the screen is great, the processor is good, there is the retina scanner to sign in which works reasonably well, the camera is good, most of the important apps still work well enough. It seems you are getting a lot of phone for the money, if you can get one for £100 or less. The windows system is much tidier and easier to use.
The battery isn't great but not too bad either.

• SS

bocah, 12 Jan 2019Hi guys, need your helps. Is it Lumia 950 XL can install and run... moreNO

My Microsoft 950XL was bought second-hand. It does not ring but goes straight onto Voicemail. How can I re-set it to actually ring before it goes to Voicemail. I have a UK provider and +44 phone number but live in Spain mostly. The phone is set for roaming and has been confirmed as such by 3 Mobile, my provider.

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2019It was made entirely by Nokia employs and enginiers Microsift... moreThe 950/XL was made by MS, legally the name of the Nokia mobile division ceased to exist the moment it was bought by Microsoft and that division also disappeared the moment it was write off by Nadella.

paco2x, 26 Feb 2019This 950XL is not even a Nokia phone, the device was made when t... moreIt was made entirely by Nokia employs and enginiers

Microsift was the owner of Nokia mobile when this phone released, but it was still Nokia mobile and it's employs that made the phone

SpiritWolf, 31 Dec 2018I did. Bought Xperia XZ3 (I won't buy chinese stuff. Nor koeran,... moreWeird considering the XZ 3 is a Samsung and HTC rip off and considering Korea and China make far better phones then Japan buying any Japanese phone is downright dumb

But hey, i guess being a fanboy of a country is more important then being realistic

• Mcdee

I sold my sony experia xa2 ultra because I wasn't happy with camera I bought Lumia 950 Xl again, camera it's the best....!

ThembaSA, 21 Feb 2019I feel Nokia should've atleast afforded us an option to trade in... moreThis 950XL is not even a Nokia phone, the device was made when the sale was complete and MS CEO was close to write off the whole MS-Nokia sale deal. Technically this is a MS phone only.

• ThembaSA

I feel Nokia should've atleast afforded us an option to trade in our Lumia's for Nokia's when they discontinued. I'm stuck with a Lumia 950 xl that cannot be supported anymore by microsoft south africa.

ms, 30 Jan 2019microsoft ended support for windows phone, then still why do you... moreI would definitely buy a new one. It really is a breathe of fresh air for me as a former Android user. Heck, I'm not even thinking of switching to it back anytime soon.

As for iPhone? I'm not that interested, sorry.

Pepe, 22 Jan 2019It is not in the Store. I don't know if is aviable in other plac... moreThank you.

• ms

pavan., 24 Jan 2019can someone suggest me where can i get the touch screen for my 9... moremicrosoft ended support for windows phone, then still why do you want to buy new one?

• somu