Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

• Bob

paco2x, 17 Jun 2020Probably the screen is damaged, but at this point you bette... moreSame thing happened to my 950XL today because I dropped it on a hardwood floor. I took it to Cell Phone Repair (CPR) and they said they can repair it for a very reasonable price. They are excellent and well versed in Lumia phones, They have 2 locations in Boston and I'm certain they would do the repair via mail if you aren't in the Boston area.

Una, 23 May 2020Dear's user of Lumia 950 XL I have a problem if any on hav... moreProbably the screen is damaged, but at this point you better throw it away and get another phone since it's not worth the money - effort to repair the 950XL.

• Una

Dear's user of Lumia 950 XL
I have a problem if any on have the same problem.
One day the phone starting to showing purple color after this goes balck.I can hear when its start i can connect from my laptop, but always is black. HOw can i resolve this problem??

Akash khan, 19 May 2020This phone camera good or bad tell meIf you don't mind the occasional yellow tint in Auto JPG, this phone can still beat modern smartphones of today. But since this phone only has a single camera, don't expect class-leading zoom photos.

• Akash khan

YUKI93, 19 Apr 2020Oh please, the OP is so right. I also disgusted by the Note... moreThis phone camera good or bad tell me

• Rakibul Bari

Anonymus, 04 Apr 2020Is this phones camera will be better than Lumia 1020?Yes of course

Kymita , 21 Mar 2020Dont talk shit about that note 10 plus take worspics then ... moreOh please, the OP is so right. I also disgusted by the Note 10/10+ photo quality compared to the Lumia 950.

• Bhankhar

Anonymus, 04 Apr 2020Is this phones camera will be better than Lumia 1020?Yes

• Anonymus

Is this phones camera will be better than Lumia 1020?

• Natural

The camera is awesome,
Especially the pro mode,
It gives me what I want but it takes to long to save the pictures "Adding finishing touches "😒

• Kymita

mario, 19 Feb 2020Today I tested Samsung Note 10+ and camera is a huge disgra... moreDont talk shit about that note 10 plus take worspics then nokia wtf u nuts

• Goku

• mario

Today I tested Samsung Note 10+ and camera is a huge disgrace compared to Lumia 950 xl. I am pretty sure S20 will not be much better. Former Lumia 950 users, has anyone of you found mobile phone with comparably good camera?

Fritzel , 02 Jan 2020No my dear it not the software. I had similar situation i f... moreHad the same issue, I swapped with the back camera of a Lumia 950 and it worked 😂

• Fritzel

Una, 02 Aug 2019anybody knows why my camera can't focus, and selfie camera ... moreNo my dear it not the software. I had similar situation i factory reset the phone but still the same problem. I just went ahead an bought a replacement real camera Lens off Aliexpress.
Here's the link

august, 26 Dec 2019i really don’t understand why windows phone came in that si... moreI read its was of the closed system of the OS and high price of the dev kit

• august

Snowpiercer, 23 Dec 2019windows phone officially dead. sad. was a good OS. MS shoul... morei really don’t understand why windows phone came in that situation to be dead...it was very good and smooth software...to be supported from the apps you must pay. apple pays google pays...and they have all the applications up to date...im really wondering what is happening with microsoft...microsoft has the same net worth as the google and apple...how the hell did they left their os to die??? how the hell they didn’t pay the companies to support them...something is going very wrong...

windows phone officially dead. sad. was a good OS. MS should have done more to continue development. even back then very little app support.

• recep

How to open DNG photos in this phone?

Edmond Kodra, 10 Dec 2019guys, may i know if this phone or Lumia 950 still supports ... morehttps://www.microsoft.com/en-ae/p/whatsapp/9wzdncrdfwbs?rtc=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

WhatsApp will no longer be supported on Windows Phone after December 31, 2019.

You can continue using WhatsApp on Android, iOS or KaiOS devices.