Mitsubishi Trium Mondo

Mitsubishi Trium Mondo

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2011how mouch money in 2000 year ?It launched in the UK with a SIM unlocked price of £495. (source: CNET)

Was a great idea but was implemented poorly. The stormARM processor just wasn't up to the job.

OMG...it has an MP3 Reader!!11

• henga

Can this phone work in Africa expecially Malawi? can it easly be used for internet? please help me, can I buy it, someone is selling it. can it work without a software cd?

AnonD-23280, 23 Sep 2011oooohh when this fone was born??how mouch money in 2000 year ?

oooohh when this fone was born??

• AMANJAIN

why u make it very big ?
and make it very loose weight

• and

junior adaigbe, 16 Jul 2004i see mutsubishi trium mondo as a phone that someone desire... morejust received your text, i need a charger, spare battery and software memory card and cuddly toy

• vasile

Harris, 27 Aug 2006how come i can't put my rap music into this phone? i can't ... moreI suggest you stick your rap music in some other places! Dumb existence you are!

• Harris

how come i can't put my rap music into this phone? i can't find the usb port...also, the camera doesn't work, the guy told me its the whole on the side where you put your charger adapter into but then it doesn't take pictures, also, how do i use the 3g function? overall, nice phone, great camera, great screen, just bad reception...it has bad reception because it keeps on dropping calls when i called nasa when they had astronauts up in the moon...

it is like an ancient monument like a old telephone even a phone is better than it

• Deb

I need to buy a USB cable for my dads Trium Mondo. Can anyone tell me where ?? And is there a specific type or will most general USB cables do? THANK YOU !

• DrunkenMonk

This, guys, is the "Santro" of mobile phones.

its not a fone boys its a calculator

• Pete

when i turn it on, at any time with any battery or memory status, the screen displays a bunch of lines. the screen can still be operated but i can't see it

• sam

can anyone help. i have notes stored which I now cannot open.

• atilla

Help! How can I skip alignment of touch screen on mondo? Seems it doesn't work and I cannot use it....

• Paul

Thanks.

• monty

i need software cd and manual book plz help.
my display light is also not working.

• MiMick

Anyone knows how to unlock this phone? i have got 24 locked on o2(UK). been strugling since 3 months. Please help.