Motorola One Macro hands-on review
The Motorola One Macro is the company's latest mid-range smartphone. The main attraction of this device is the dedicated 2MP macro lens at the back that lets you take pictures up to 5x closer to your subject than the main lens.
Apart from that, it's a fairly run of the mill mid-range smartphone, with a 6.2-inch 720p display, MediaTek P70 chipset with 4GB of memory and 64GB storage, 13MP main camera and a 4000mAh battery.
Motorola One Macro specs
- Body: Plastic polycarbonate, glass front, IPX2 rated
- Display: 6.2-inch, 1520x720 resolution IPS LCD, 270PPI
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P70, 2.0GHz 4x Cortex-A53 + 4x Cortex-A73, Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, microSD support
- Rear cameras: 13MP f2.0 primary, 2MP f2.2 macro, 2MP f2.2 depth sensor
- Front cameras: 8MP f2.2
- Connectivity: Hybrid dual SIM, 4G LTE, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, USB-C 2.0, 3.5mm audio
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Battery: 4000mAh, 10W charging
- Colors: Space Blue
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor, FM radio
Those who are fans of stock Android will like the fact that like the company's other phones, the One Macro also ships with stock Android out of the box. That is not to say the One Macro is an Android One device, but the software on this phone is reminiscent of older Motorola devices; stock Android but with a hint of custom software. If you liked those devices, then you are going to like the One Macro as well.
Apart from that, there's not a lot going on here. We are curious to see how that macro lens performs and if it deserves to be part of the name. But let's also find out how the rest of the phone performs.
One Macro. Realme OS configuration is bad. lots of features dont work as expected. brand has lost its path.
- 14 Oct 2019
Can anyone tell me which is better?? Motorola One Macro or Realme 3
- 11 Oct 2019
I think, it is Unspecified.
- 11 Oct 2019