Motorola A920

Motorola A920

• laddu

• AnonD-205001

Prem, 03 Apr 2013I am in need and search of Touch screen for this model, is that ... moreI have it, as new, with original charger and 2 working batteries.

• Prem

I am in need and search of Touch screen for this model, is that available anywhere pls help me for this...

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2011My first 3G and also touchscreen phone but why gps and Bluetooth... morecool not

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2011or is the b key motorola's 3g 920 it has a 3g on the screen on the screen when its on, but i dont know about the b key you are talking about. pls

or is the b key motorola's 3g 920

My first 3G and also touchscreen phone but why gps and Bluetooth never enabled?

• friend

John, 24 Dec 2010Although i have an Iphone i still use this phone that i found fr... moreyes you can justinstall the a925 update. Then you can you use the blue tooth.

• John

Although i have an Iphone i still use this phone that i found from the garage 2 weeks ago but how do you update to use bluetooth. I cant find cable and cant find CD

• kim

can anyone tell me where can i download motorola a920 desktop suite? thanks

• kiim

Billi, 30 Sep 2010plz tell me hw cn i activate ma bluetooth???plz do tel me......Update your Motorola A920 to A925 to appear bluetooth and all features of your phone.

• Billi

plz tell me hw cn i activate ma bluetooth???plz do tel me......

eric, 12 May 2010pls i cant locate my bluethoot,my camrea is not working fine .pl... moremaybe u need to upgrade the software if its the first os.

• eric

pls i cant locate my bluethoot,my camrea is not working fine .pls i wil need your hellp ,its A920

• Tu-Tuf

Just traded in mine and recieved a W580i..requested a blackberry but none was left...great phone but d parts dem hard fi get my screen even stopped workin can't get bltth.nuttin

• okehdeh

compact pda , simple camera , but need help for software disc

• morris

pls i have a question to ask you sir,
my motorola a920 is lock and i dont know on how to relockedor unlock it again ps sir, do something now fore his .thanks am awaiting on your answer now...

poppopech, 27 Oct 2008simplest way (and fastest) to download music is through a card r... moreFrom where can i get to buy the battery and charger for my Motorola A920 in sydney, australia and what are there prices?

And secondly how do i use bluetooth on this set?

• poppopech

jenelyn castos, 08 Aug 2008how can i avail the manual of motorola a920 and where i can buy ... moresimplest way (and fastest) to download music is through a card reader for the MMC/SD card.

• poppopech

freak, 05 Oct 2008how can i use bluetooth on motorola a920??? thanks beforeI usually use bluetooth only for synchronizing with my desktop (paired). Here, you can sync contacts, calendar and even e-mail from Outlook.