Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865

Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865

• Luis

j, 09 Jan 2017the motorola atrix 2 was my first phone, when my brother broke i... moreawww

• vishvesh

my tethering and hotspot is not working any more,who i am suppose to repair it by my self

• j

the motorola atrix 2 was my first phone, when my brother broke it i was devastated. I have the iphone 5, and i am going to buy the motorola atrix 2 again, thats how important it was to me. Thank you for reading this, have a great rest of your day.

AnonD-58298, 12 Nov 2015Flash back to gingerbread and it will never hang.... i want flash motrola atrix 2 mb865

• bango

Ani Atrix2, 26 Dec 2015The black circle its from dead LCD cells but guess what Atrix 2 ... moreis that work or not?

• youdontknowmyname

I just bought this phone at mudah.my..so far so good no problem yet..still find out the way to change the way to flash with custom clockworkmod recovery and custom ROM as well.. Any idea pls reply..tq

2gud, 16 Sep 2015ping me on whatsapp i can help 9zero32100nine7twoWhats up bro... I have a problem with my mb865... The slide lock cant open... Nothing happen... Its stuck!!! Try to master reset but still slide lock show up n nothing i can do there...

Can u help me.. ?? Wasup me at 6zero17fournine83nine82 im from malaysia

• Ani Atrix2

prashant , 18 Aug 2015From india Same here as i am using it from last three years s... moreThe black circle its from dead LCD cells but guess what Atrix 2 can repair itself. Remove the battery and Sim. Wrap the phone in Ziploc bag and put in the freezer overnight. I read out on xda and have done it whenever mine falls and gets the black dots. Next day take it out dry it with hair dryer but back battery and voila no black dots. Atrix 2 Rox. I bought a note but Won't give up my trusted Atrix 2

• dalo

3 plus years and going strong-no interest in upgrading phone. The eco-system Motorola built was really cool but an afterthought now, which for the life of me I don't know why!
Just bought one off ebay to continue using.

Flash back to gingerbread and it will never hang....

• Speed

User, 17 Jun 2015Search for xda forums and mokee ROM And u will find the answer... moreI wan to update mine, I have also the motorola lapdock, works very nice, I have it since almost three years, only restored once, my concern is with the lapdock driver, if can be upgrated, where I can find the driver.....?

• 2gud

Nafees Naqvi, 21 Jul 2015i have Motorola ME865 Phone. its dead now i waant to flasher my ... moreping me on whatsapp i can help 9zero32100nine7two

AnonD-427897, 10 Aug 2015maybe you should flash a custom rom...cause my bricked defy plus... morecan you show me a tutorial or guide, i have the same problem.

• prashant

Bikash, 25 Feb 2015I have been using it for 3 years now. This is just awesome. It c... moreFrom india

Same here as i am using it from last three years still it looks up dative compare to new phones coming in the market.

Only facing issue with big round spotted in left corner of screen rest awsum phones never wants to change.

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2015I just got this phone a few days and I must say I'm in love with... moremaybe you should flash a custom rom...cause my bricked defy plus work better after using the custom rom and the black circle on my screen disappear after i flashed a custom rom into it...

• Nafees Naqvi

i have Motorola ME865 Phone. its dead now i waant to flasher my phone what i do now and how to get the flasher software from net. i tried alot but unseccessful. send me the flasher software link

• joel

i want to change my battery....where should i get the origi
nal batteru for mb865.???

• User

AnonD-405158, 11 Jun 2015how can i upgrade to ice cream sandwich ?Search for xda forums and mokee ROM
And u will find the answer!!
BTW the last update BTW u can update it to KitKat 4.4.4

• User

AnonD-405158, 11 Jun 2015how can i upgrade to ice cream sandwich ?U can upgraded it to KitKat 4.4.4
Look at xda form and the mokee ROM

how can i upgrade to ice cream sandwich ?