Motorola ATRIX 4G

Motorola ATRIX 4G

• Gm

Rooted Superuser...., 29 Dec 2013To unlock this bootloader is 8/10 on the difficulty scale, ... moreAfter flashing MROM,, will it be possible to use an other sim. Not at&t.

Aravind, 30 Dec 2014I have one Its a US version, I am using it in India.Is ther... moreyes.. there r stable 4.1.2 cm10 roms available for our device. No more official update for Atrix.

• Aravind

I have one Its a US version, I am using it in India.Is there any update available? Current version is Android 2.3.6

• Frank G

AnonD-34934, 19 Dec 2014i got it in India.. Maniacstore in India.. Got internationa... moreThanks a lot
well i live so far from India you know, anyway thanks for your reply !!!!

• Frank G

io, 01 Dec 2014I've the same problem . remove sim and sd card . after push... moreThanks a lot ill try to do it !!!

AnonD-334541, 06 Dec 2014please tell me where did you purchase your atrix, i live in... morei got it in India.. Maniacstore in India.. Got international version.. It is Korean variant..

I have had trouble with te blue tooth for a over a month ,it is completley not working at all,it own't turn on and doesn't work at all.I've done a factory reset nad what ever else i suppose to do,nothing happens, it does not owrk

AnonD-34934, 02 Dec 2014What a device.. got it yesterday.. i have used nexus 4 and ... moreplease tell me where did you purchase your atrix, i live in el salvador and any company has the mb860 on sale. maybe i can get one of them for north america or any other country, i think thats the best celphone ever...
thanks

What a device.. got it yesterday.. i have used nexus 4 and many other device's.. but Atrix being nearly 3 years old, can hold good even today.. i have a doubt.. is there anyway to play asphalt 8 in medium or high graphic mode. i have installed asphalt 8, nfs hot pursuit, most wanted, riptide GP 2, subway surfers and got shift in it after upgrading to 2.3.4 using RSD lite.. very good performance by Atrix..

• io

AnonD-334541, 23 Nov 2014my motorola MB860 is stuck on logo, can i get it fix it, or... moreI've the same problem . remove sim and sd card . after push at the same time power button and vol down until appear "fastboot" on top of the screen. with vol- select "boot Android (NO BP)" . now you have to put your atrix on charge and after push Vol+ and vol- at the same time and your phone restart normaly. Wait until the battery is full charge and after you can put the sim and sd card.
It's probably an hardware problem and this advice not fix it. But for a few period you can use your phone.
(if it dont work you have to reset the phone at factory settings)

my atrix will not properely,the bluetooth and wi fi will not working at all anymore,also i cannot get into my moto blur account

my motorola MB860 is stuck on logo, can i get it fix it, or is not going to work any more?
the only way that i can turn on the phone is selecting cold booting, after that when i start using the phone it takes around 20 seconds and turns off and turn on once again and it stucks on logo...

thats a reaaly good phone, i love it

• frank G

thats a reaaly good phone, i love it

• GM

my atrix heats up after a while but battry drain is normal. am facing only heating issue. using 2.3.6 version. plz any one guide me.

• siddu

Hai plz tell me how to update my atrix 4g to android 4.1.1
(Jellybean

• navid

i have it,and my location is tehran-iran . i have problem with my phone, because dosent support persian language.

• Nikhil

Atrix 4G User, 15 Oct 2014Beastmode with 4.4.4 Kitkat. Very good phone.But how to upgrade my motorola atrix 4g in kitket version.???

Hi,plz help me in updating my motorola atrix 4g From 2.2 to 2.3.when i click on download the window appears saying. An unexpected error has been ocured.plz try again r later.plz help me out

• JEE

atif iqbal, 19 Jul 2014I want to bus this mobile anyone suggest me that how is thi... moreHi there!! yes this phone is great. got one. just make sure u wont drop it coz it will damage the sensitivity of the touch screen. user friendly

Charliee_xoo, 19 Oct 2014Please get back to me asap I want to get this phone but I h... moreinstagram is compatible with my stock rom 2.3.6, theres no problem fb, messenger, but available application are limited