Motorola ATRIX 4G

Motorola ATRIX 4G

aM, 27 Feb 2014You can play most games if your in gingerbread / CM7 ...but... morehey I don't know if ur can still see this message, but I just got my phone yesterday n I was told by the internet provider where I live that the phone cannot download JB. I see u have done it. how does it work with it n does the front camera also work with that os?

dt, 20 Jun 2014It says No Radio. if we download any FM radio application w... moreis it truly a 4G or is it a 3G with a "4G" name?

• dt

It says No Radio. if we download any FM radio application will it run or not. Plesae confirm

• SHASTRI

mahi, 03 Jun 2014i going to buy this mobile pls suggestgreat mobile, go ahead!!!

• mahi

i going to buy this mobile pls suggest

• suraj

AnonD-196249, 14 Oct 20132 questions. How do i stop my internet? I mean, there is no... moreSelected the option dont allow asses piint. Please updated released in kit kat version in developers in india

• micmic_2nd

I own my 1st Atrix in 2011 coz its music quality with wolfson soc. I now own three of that: one as phone (2.3.4) , one with minor mon defect as music player (MROM 2.3.7), one bought last month brand new as spare (2.2.2) . crazy enough.

• ayesha khan

how can i active internal storage sd card?

AnonD-243953, 14 Mar 2014i use my motorola atrix 4g but it just switch off if i spen... moreit becomes hot because of the heavy Nvidia graphic card so its v.common in all nvidia phones. but if u like to play games continuously on it, its best to use it in a warm or a cool temperature room or give it some break after an hour or so.

Donis, 23 Mar 2014I can't play any youtube video on my atrix. It always says ... moreJust uninstall update..and it will work again..it happened with me as well

• Anca

How do i insert emoji on my keyboard? Or, can i insert? Is there any option or i have to get an app?

• Donis

SuNnY, 25 Mar 2014Hi Donis, The youtube issue happens on some themes in cu... morehi SuNny. i don't really understand. what theme? from my phone or youtube? 'cause i can't find anything..

Donis, 23 Mar 2014I can't play any youtube video on my atrix. It always says ... moreUse pvs star program instead of youtube original program.

• SuNnY

Hi Donis,

The youtube issue happens on some themes in custom roms. I would suggest changing the theme and then trying again.

• Donis

I can't play any youtube video on my atrix. It always says "there is a problem while playing. Touch to retry. " what's the problem? Can anyone help me please? Thanks

• jack

the sound of the phone is so low !!!

i use my motorola atrix 4g but it just switch off if i spend some time on internet, the temperature becomes high, the battery will be hot. what could be the reason. when you want to switch it on you have to first remove the battery and then switch it on. sometime it writes cooling mode on the screen.
any help pliz.

• aM

doom, 18 Feb 2014Does this phone work properly when rooted to any of the jel... moreYou can play most games if your in gingerbread / CM7 ...but ICS and JB kernels are a bit experimental or still underdevelopment ...but .. i am able to play games like modernwar fifa and temple run in superlite for atrix thats JB 4.1.2...as you know the phone is old but still got some muscle left dual core plus nvidia tegra 2 :)

• doom

Does this phone work properly when rooted to any of the jellybean version?and how its with the apps?i mean can it play heavy games without any lag?help plz

• daveking

Rooted Superuser, 30 Jan 2014@ kalimouna The S3, if you break the Digitizer (front gl... moreis this phone upgredable?