Motorola cd920

Motorola cd920

• surath

i just want to know which is the best, samsung j7 or htc 826

I remember I had this phone back in 98.
IT SUCKED. From this phone I hated Motorola.
it had a real time clock but it was only to DISPLAY the time.
Received SMS did NOT even get a time stamp!
How stupid is that?

• Rohit

Its nice phone for me. But i want to take this phone. Anybody can give me this phone.
Please give me this phone.

• Amr Khaled

This was the first cellphone to like in my life i really wished one day to have but i didnt had any chance anyway iam using always motorla, the first model to have is v300 then motorola razr v6 and now i have motorola maxx razr, i really like the brand motorola i advice all people to buy motorola because its the best cell had been made.

• gladius

my first mobile phone back in 2000. loved its curvy shape and screen that seemed t wave different nuances of pale blues and reds under sunlight. i loved its ringtones and big fonts on the screen. it ended up at my mom who needed it just for those big fonts. i don't remember what I bought afterwards. isn't it funny. First love is never forgotten

• Marshal

AnonD-43707, 26 Feb 2012This was my dad's first phone! the best feature in it was r... moreMy dad's too :) ..Now he's using an N95 8gb :P .. This phone's battery died out after about 3 years of usage..

This was my dad's first phone! the best feature in it was recording and i guess vibration too was a novelty back then.
Stacked in the cupboard for years but will never sell this one! (i know no one will buy it today)

shi, 19 Feb 2011I do have one. In fact I have two. I lost one. It's working... more
you can find motorola cd920 battery on ebay.

Was my first mobile phone since 1998 and believe it or not it's still.

everything works fine and i just bought another charger on ebay mine was taped.

• shi

I do have one. In fact I have two. I lost one. It's working but where can I buy spare battery?. The one I have no is with the flapper unable to function as it should be.

• Johnnyboy

I have chance to buy this fone from my brother!! really like to do this, him only asking 120 dollar!
Does anyone know i can use navigation with this? doe sit have app-store, like Ifone?

my first mobile phone :D

• Ahmed

It was my first cell phone, i bought it in 1998, i love it till now i can use it any time with the same battry. it really represents the real soul of Motorola.

• Drake K

Haha my grandma actually uses this one, she doesn't even want to get a new one XD

my first mobile, bought it with my first pay in 99. fuctional flip and voice recording capabilities was great!!

• Jeronimo

I bought a cd920 and it still works wiht the same batery, even if once I let it falldow several times and into water... LOL. And now when I have troubles with my new celphone, a take the old Motorola cd920. It is allways in my car

• mahmoud

hi all, this was the first mobile phone my father bought at 1998 it, it really so nie phone

• ipakseobrce

Hi, my father bught this phone in '98 and used it for some time. I needed 2nd phone so I took it recently and, amayzingly, it's still working. Battery lasts 2 days! Best phone ever!

• Rozana

About 9 years a go i import thıs model from dubai to iran. at the last time ı buy 15 box and try to import to iran but at the custom ı saw a very bad problem and all of that bycoat by iran custom. its my lives bad memory. i submit thıs form my old girl friend name.

• sony

so old moden wan.. i wont like it..