Motorola DEFY+

Motorola DEFY+

• gumper

how do you clear they files from the SD card of Motorola Defy.

Gor, 07 Dec 2018Found my old Defy+ somewhere in a drawer.Flashed WajkUI just for... moreStill use for whatsapp, telegram, we chat, viber.
CM mod JB4.1 fast enough, it was same price as iphon4s on contract, never regret it, motorola all about quality and new tech

• Gor

Found my old Defy+ somewhere in a drawer.Flashed WajkUI just for fun. There was the last a CM build for defy(+) on it, but working very slooow.
Still alive 'n kicking :).As a matter of fact, I'm writing this review with it :). Cheers

AnonD-650382, 06 Mar 2017do u have the Chinese hand written screen on the Motorola Defy+ ?Visit dxa, there was a Chinese guy help build custom rom for defy.
Sinyal strenght & crystal talk better than iphone, visit tesla Australia web about blue tick

Undoubtedly the best I've had in the Android era. I had it until recently in my "personal museum". It's still in service after 7 years, since I recently donated it to someone who needed it.

do u have the Chinese hand written screen on the Motorola Defy+ ?

asssdd, 12 Feb 2017Way better than iPhone 7+.You must be dreaming.

• asssdd

notsosavvy, 17 Jan 2017does it play 4k video? how does it compare with Iphone 7plus?Way better than iPhone 7+.

• notsosavvy

does it play 4k video? how does it compare with Iphone 7plus?

• Aadrian

Does it play 720p video?

Satish Nethikar, 22 Aug 2016Looking for the battery and Full panel, can any one help me outfor battery go to OL shop lazada asia. original release was on Australia or Europe

• Satish Nethikar

Looking for the battery and Full panel, can any one help me out

• 53v3n7h

marko, 11 Oct 2015Can it run skype facebook and instagram?nowadays facebook messenger and skype doesn´t work after the upgrade version.

• mb526

after 1 year and 3 months my battery drain even in off condition (short circuit even never use in water). it was good phone: never restart, in a place where the gsm signal is bad: none of my friends got signal (same carrier as mine), defy still manage have 4 bar of edge. btw I recommend slimkat 4.4 to anyone still used this art of engineering

• NiloTheBee

I bought my Defy Plus in 2011 and its still working BUT...
1. Replaced the screen after a year and a half because of pixel burn-in.
2. Larger pixel burn-in on the second screen in less than a year.
3. Rubber gasket covers for micro USB port loosened after 1.5 years.
4. Still experiencing reboots since day one.
Worst Android phone I ever bought.

• marko

AnonD-304890, 17 Jun 2015I had this phone since 2011 and it's still working!!! Unbelievab... moreCan it run skype facebook and instagram?

• Rafael

motorola defy plus, 17 Aug 2015me too ...!!! hate this reboot problem. I fixed it changing the cellphone data mode.
U have to restart the phone and press "Vol -" when the LED light.
Then u have to search for something that say "on demand" (My Defy+ is rooted, I dont remember what is write on original boot menu. For me it is "Scaling"). U just have to change this parameter. Im using "conservative" mode, for example. And dont worry about this changing. If u still having problems, just go back to old configuration.

• motorola defy plus

AnonD-80170, 24 Jul 2015With the glowing reviews, it appears I drew the short straw and ... moreme too ...!!! hate this reboot problem.

With the glowing reviews, it appears I drew the short straw and ended up with one of these Defy+'s from a series of faulty batches and was experiencing constant and relentless reboots, (even while freshly factory reset and a brand new replacement sim) with rather hell raising mid call reboots. Subsequent warranty replacements also eventually failed, but in completely different ways. I have to admit, I'm very glad to have gotten rid of mine 2 years ago, where in confession, I reached the end of my tether, folded it up (it folds quite easily) and literally threw it in the bin. The Sony Xperia line so far (Acro S and the Z2) in comparison have been a lot more stable for me.

• AnonD-420367

Bought in 2011. Still very happy with its functioning. looks like it ll b god to use for another 4 years..