Motorola Defy (2021)

Motorola Defy (2021)

Funmap66, 22 Aug 2021I am sorry but it is not so simple. I have the Nokia XR20 a... moreLet us know your feedback plase. Tks

• Funmap66

John, 20 Aug 2021With HMD Nokia stepping in with the XR20, this looks like a... moreI am sorry but it is not so simple. I have the Nokia XR20 and the choice is not as simple. The phone is sluggish as hell, the software sometimes crashes, the battery does not last through a full day of heavy use and the so-called stereo speakers are really bad. I am not sure the faster Chipset, brighter display and ultrawide camera justifies the almost 200 Euro price difference so I ordered a Defy 2021 as well to check it out. The Defy and also be used in sea water, not sure about the XR20. Overall I am disappointed by the XR20.

• anon1234

John, 20 Aug 2021With HMD Nokia stepping in with the XR20, this looks like a... moreJohn, I'm going by the price listed here at gsmarena

But you are comparing features of $319 EUR vs $470 EUR phones, which means we have to take the info you posted with a lump of salt in light of it.

• John

With HMD Nokia stepping in with the XR20, this looks like a straight walkover. The Nokia has a slightly larger 1080p display, a much more powerful 5G-embedded chipset, a rear ultrawide camera, wireless charging support, and Android 11 out of the box with three years of guaranteed OS update. The only way Motorola can make this phone appealing is to sell it for a much MUCH cheaper price than the Nokia. $390 RRP definitely wouldn't cut it. $349 or even $299 would be more reasonable.

270ppi in the year 2021? Hell no!!!

Just.....................No!

I like the idea of programmable button. But being it's from Motorola makes me not even think about it .

• Scnew

I have a Moto defy 2011..im glad they remake and released it this year 2021. It just that it only 4gb ram...hope they have 6gb ram version.

Hope they do an matrix remake

This is going to sound really petty, but I'd rather the lanyard be on the right side.

Everyone complaining about the price is stupid, how are they going to get a phone with this much durability and certification at a low price? If you aren't into any form of manual labor it's useless to you get another phone, are you a construction worker? Do you work in mines or do you dig for oil if not then it isn't for you. Come on a bulldozer and a sedan or made for different things don't compare the prices.

• James

Techboy-Dexe, 28 Jul 2021How is this 320 euros My Redmi Note 8 cost less than thisBcoz, this one is rugged and redmi is not and the price of resmi is generally low bcoz of all the unnecessary ads that you get along with one plus the bloatwaresa

• Ruffus

Bad specs, bad design, huge chin, fingerprint from 2017, poor SoC, battery escape and cameras too but...for 320 euros, we get better, much better like Redmi Note 10 Pro wich cost less.

• Wobert

Techboy-Dexe, 28 Jul 2021How is this 320 euros My Redmi Note 8 cost less than thisit's marketing itself as a phone that can take a beating and not as a standard phone. so if you're going to be doing a lot of outdoor activities where you may end up falling in a river then it's great, if not then this may not be the phone for you.

How is this 320 euros My Redmi Note 8 cost less than this

• Vlado

So pricey for 2018 mid range technology. Trash phone

• BB-fan

SHARIF, 02 Jul 2021Can I buy it from Bangladesh? I need rugged phone because... moreHi.For sure you can buy on Bangladesh.For more information you must search in defferent carrier and retailer in your country/region.Otherwise when the device will launch by the end of this month,go on online store like Amazon or Ebay,to buy a new one.

• SHARIF

Can I buy it from Bangladesh? I need rugged phone because I'm a rough phone user so I think it will be perfect for me.

For all those who criticize, remember that all the other brands that sell resistant smartphones sell them for around 400 € with even worse spec than that of the Motorola Defy 2021. Looking for alternatives, we realize that this smartphone is finally at a good price

• Santiago Mijares

Screw all your opinions. This is a god-darn entry-level phone. I know your reviews do make sense because of the specs, but you have no reason to really bash it.