Motorola Defy Mini XT320

Motorola Defy Mini XT320

• neil

what is the internal memory of moto defy 320

• johnny301092

Any info about ROOT? Maybe someone wants to share with us mortals X)

...., 09 Aug 2012I dont understand why people are always banging on about phone c... moreCompact/Dedicated Camera isn´t always with you. I've compared two smartphones/cameras 3mpx in reviews. :)

• ....

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2012Galaxy Mini 2 is a serious competitor. Camera is better.I dont understand why people are always banging on about phone cameras. they are an additional feature... if you are after a good quality shot then why not spend your money on an actual camera?

• Adi

Does anyone recomand this phone? I am interested in a good battery life. Is it too much to pay 150 euro for it? (that's the price around here). Thank you

Galaxy Mini 2 is a serious competitor. Camera is better.

• anonymous

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2012Camera processor internet speed gaming Is slow screen is tiny LE... moreDefy plus also has the same covers for charger and headphones but is a similar size to defy mini with larger screen

• Vladimir

Lorran, 05 Aug 2012600mhz ? is bad smartphone!!!!!Its phone! Not PC.

• lorry

I had this phone for 2 months, and I am satisfied with it. Battery life is the BEST I have seen. It can last for 7 days (170h ON), no joke, 7 full days with 30min of calls, and 4min wifi per day. If I use more network or games then it will last 4-5 days, just superb.

I'm thinking on getting this phone cause my last Motorola was veeery resistent but i want to know if i can download skype app and if it works well. Anybody ever tried?

• Dani

I thinking on getting this phone cause my last motorola was veeery resistent, but i want to know if i can download skype and if it works well. You guys ever tried it?

Calls Sound is good?

• Lorran

600mhz ? is bad smartphone!!!!!

• Mala Rodriguez

johnny301092, 03 Aug 2012Yep, gray-black (like on picture), orange-black (side-buttons ar... moreThanks :)

Warden, 31 Jul 2012Hey, i was just wondering if you could help me? Id like to know ... moreDefy mini has MUCH better battery life, more internal memory for storage, a newer version of Android, and is also waterproof. In GBR only 80BPS! HTC may be faster because Motorola phones are known to be slow and can lag

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2012The Processor is just 600Mhz, will this effect on Internet Brows... moreSpeed depends on how many apps you have, how much ram is being used at the time, etc. I used to have many apps which slowed mine down a lot but i deleted quite a few and now it's fairly quick

• johnny301092

Mala Rodriguez, 03 Aug 2012Do u know if this cellphone have more than one color}?Yep, gray-black (like on picture), orange-black (side-buttons are orange, battery cover is black, I got that color) and orange-orange (side-buttons and battery cover are orange).

• Mala Rodriguez

Do u know if this cellphone have more than one color}?

• johnny301092

This phone become avaiable 6 months ago. It is a low-range phone, seems very simple AND THERE OS STILL NO ROOT PROCEDURE? Anyone got any useful (and true) information?

• Warden

Hey, i was just wondering if you could help me? Id like to know which phone is better, this Motorola Defy Mini, or HTC Explorer?