Motorola DROID Mini

Motorola DROID Mini

• Imran .from india

josephjdr, 27 Mar 2019It was a good phone but after 2 years of usage, mic stop wo... moreI have a battery can u selling me your phone

• Rohan

Somebody tell me the exact battery life of this phone ?

it's smaller than any phone released today not named unihertz, and is more pocketable than any phone without a hinge. it can be found for less than $30, and that makes up for most issues. it's just fast enough to be usable, if not pleasant.don't expect anything out of the camera, either. it wasn't terrible in 2013, but it's outperformed by most budget phones today.
the screen is oversaturated crap, and turns anything slightly red into a gash of posterized neon. there are no options to calibrate it, and with a locked bootloader there never will be. because of this it only updates to android 4.2, despite promises of the contrary.
at least it got voLTE. that's the reason it isn't a useless brick right now. you're only getting bands 13 and 4 though, only about 33% of verizon's 4g network. verizon has kept their 2g network open a year longer than they promised, and that has covered up some of the holes in service, but that's supposed to shutdown in 2021, so i can't say how well the droid mini will fare in coming years. but hey, it's a phone from 2013 that you can buy for less than thirty bucks and it still connects to a cell tower, so...
also it has a headphone jack

Lev, 06 Jul 2020Without question, the best smart phone I have ever owned. I... moreDo you know about the charger connector, would it fit Moto E 2nd gen?
Please, let me know, I really need a charger, like yesterday.

• Ashutosh

Lev, 06 Jul 2020Without question, the best smart phone I have ever owned. I... moreYes, today my redmi 5 got bricked and I'm back to moto mini. I'm surprised that it feels quicker than redmi. plus my wifi and Bluetooth gets connected much faster than redmi.

• Lev

Without question, the best smart phone I have ever owned. I only upgraded because I felt I needed something "more" for my work. That was a mistake. I stopped using this phone in 2017, and to this day, I have not found a phone that can hold a candle to this one. I can hold it in one hand, and my thumb can hit all four corners of the screen without fear of dropping the phone, and without an additional anti-slip case.

If I could get LineageOS on this thing, I would still be using it today.

it was a good phone back then. but not for now. except whatsapp and light apps. nothing works. phone gets heated and start rebooting

It was a good phone but after 2 years of usage, mic stop working and battery died.

• Saffu

varinder singh, 10 Nov 2016Great news friends i have rooted mine droid mini su6-7.7 wi... moreReally please give me that link

• Sami

Can i connect VR box with this phone?????

varinder singh, 10 Nov 2016Great news friends i have rooted mine droid mini su6-7.7 wi... moreReally? ur SU6 7.7 got root kingo?
does root stays after phone reboot?
i can't find kingo v3.4. i tried other version but no root

• BigDaddy

I have had this phone since September 2014. Not one single problem with it functionally. The only downside is it is starting to show it's age if you use it to play games. However, with the smaller screen, it should not be used as a mainstay for gaming anyway.

• Ali Muhammad

Please upgrade this phone to android 5.0 lollipop

Pharaoh, 13 Feb 2017please help me with this i can do everything with my Droid ... moreWell try installing a call recorder app. I think this feature isn't available in droid mini

i am using this phone, from last year, and it works great, camera, battery timing, touch response is good overall! its mini but power-packed

• wicky

Mj, 12 Apr 2017It's a good mobile to use but the problem I'm facing is tha... moresame problem happens with me, sometimes mic works sometimes not :( confused dude

• kala

Optional, 29 Aug 2017How to insert a simcard to this phone? Please help.Pull out the volume adjusting button. I just discovered it, 2 days ago, myself.

• Optional

How to insert a simcard to this phone? Please help.

• lp58

This is nice phone , but the battery life isn't the best I like the droid maxx over this

• droidporter

out of all the phones I've had in my life time (and believe me, i had several) this the best phone I've ever used. This phone was reliable, and i have dropped it several times and it has not broken.