Motorola DROID RAZR XT912

• A
  • Al-Hassen
  • r3a
  • 14 Jun 2021

I'm using this phone... It's very nice phone.... I wnt to sell it. It's clean... Anyone from Nigeria wnt to buy it can message me here

• t
    • thetechfromheaven
    • Pr}
    • 09 Dec 2020

I still use this as a daily driver with 6.0 ROM and latest Brave browser, it's still enough for my needs and a good way to "detox" from the modern CoVAIDS google matrixnet ;)

• M
      • Moon
      • X}$
      • 01 May 2020

My Motorola Droid Razer M Very Wonderful Phone To my Use here Wonderful RAM and battery backup

• M
        • Moon
        • X}$
        • 01 May 2020

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2019My mobile is so slow working and hang problem what can I do Just three reset form Your phone is already easy to use

• F

• L
            • LoudBoomBoom
            • jKP
            • 29 Nov 2019

I rooted mine with Lineage OS (Cyanogen) and Android 6.0 and couldn't be happier... Because with Root access I have control over bloatware and settings, power goes where I desire, not where Verizon wanted.
            Added the biggest capacity microSD I could afford (128 GB) and formatted it for use as Internal and it rocks.
            Having the option of opening a Terminal text prompt window in Linux is just icing on the cake.
            For the "I don't mind getting my hands dirty", work under the hood, type of person, it's the only way to fly if you know a little more than the average Joe and are not timid.
            I am geting ready to put VR on it later today and, maybe it will work, maybe not, but I'll try it; either way, I am going to learn a lot in the process.

• g30
              • 17 Nov 2019

bbuddy, 18 Feb 2018Use any custom ROM Based on KitKat Ui will help a little :DMy mobile is so slow working and hang problem what can I do

hamza, 03 Feb 2018My mobile is hanging so much Use any custom ROM Based on KitKat Ui
                will help a little
                :D

• h
                  • hamza
                  • g30
                  • 03 Feb 2018

My mobile is hanging so much

• fuv
                    • 29 Dec 2017

babarraaj, 25 Feb 2017not hotspot my phone plz help meMy hotspot is not working pls help me

• T
                      • Tamoor Shoaib
                      • Rxf
                      • 22 Nov 2017

I flash my mobile phone and USB did not connect with with my PC so please tell me what i do.

• h
                        • huzaifa
                        • sSx
                        • 07 Sep 2017

how to update system of my phone plz help me

• fsT
                          • 19 Aug 2017

Please I have problem on the contact display. The contacts on my Sim are no where to be found on the phone.Please help me locate my contact on the phone.

• 3i1
                            • 04 Aug 2017

Software

• q
                              • qasim
                              • 6Q0
                              • 01 Aug 2017

s.khan, 27 Jan 2017My droid razr 4G network connection is not working. Even wh... moreNo problem
                              Go to settings go to more now go to access point name
                              Now make a new apn
                              Name. Bhera
                              No. 1.
                              And save. U have done

• 4Jk
                                • 26 Jun 2017

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2017I have the same issue .4glte connection definitely not working wright help please .....I love this phone

AnonD-668863, 12 May 2017Just found mine and I'm charging it up now. Totally putting... moreYou lucky little...

Enjoy your old phone that'll feel like new

• D
                                    • 4ZC
                                    • 12 May 2017

PLAYER SLAYER, 09 May 2017Dude, this thing still has LineageOS support. If mine would... moreJust found mine and I'm charging it up now. Totally putting lineageOS on this thing.

Dude, this thing still has LineageOS support. If mine would charge, I'd be running Nougat on this thing

• E
                                        • Edward
                                        • guf
                                        • 06 May 2017

I want to know the Motorola Verizon confirmation code for flashing the phone/device.