Motorola DROID Turbo

Motorola DROID Turbo

nice phone I got mine this year
I love the battery capacity and camera quality

• Danyal

Sajeel2014, 21 Jul 2019yesBro are you play personally pubg

• Sajeel2014

Danyal, 16 Jul 2019Hi friends... Is droid turbo run pubg game smoothly .....???yes

• Danyal

Hi friends...
Is droid turbo run pubg game smoothly .....???

• Dave

I love the phone..but some charger makes it charge fast and some it takes up to 6 hours to charge..battery went dead on me and I put it on charge and the phone never restarted..I'm not sure if it's the battery or charging port..so it has battery and charging issues but it works good and it's not bad for the price

Badar, 20 Jun 2019Hello everyone.... PlZ tell me what charger u r using with droi... moreuse a galaxy s6 charger and you'll be fine

• Badar

Hello everyone....
PlZ tell me what charger u r using with droid turbo and what time it takes to charge....Also tell me the battery timing...
My phone isnt responding well with any charger.....takes 5 or more hours to charge...and battery drains very fast...even btry timing is less than charging time...where is the problem...
I didnt try the genuine charger

Anonymous, 11 May 2019I put Resurrection Remix on it, and that improved performance an... moreHow did u unlock bootloader? Sunshine app asks for $25 to unlock, so, isn't there any free way?

I put Resurrection Remix on it, and that improved performance and battery life enough to the point where it’s still a tolerably-usable phone even five years later. I’ll be replacing it in the next month or two, but it’s a real trooper of a phone.

Khawar, 03 Apr 2019Hi, I have Motorola Droid Turbo 3GB/64GB. It works so slow. I h... moreMaybe a software problem? The one I have works quite good for a 2014 year phone.

• Khawar

Hi,
I have Motorola Droid Turbo 3GB/64GB. It works so slow. I have got irritated with this phone.
Overall it is good like display, reliable, appearance etc. but only works slow.

Tahir, 24 Jan 2019You bought turbo brand new or 2nd hand?? 2nd hand

• Tahir

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2017Bought in 2014, and phone has been working perfectly fine. At fi... moreYou bought turbo brand new or 2nd hand??

• Azeem

Keg_of_Corona, 20 Nov 2018Any idea were the Sim Tray or Sim Slot is located ? No Notch at ... moreDear When you put your nail down on your Volume up and down buttons then you should have to put out it. thats all

• Keg_of_Corona

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2018Behind the volume rockerThank you Mr./Ms. Anonymous ) Appreciate it much.

Keg_of_Corona, 20 Nov 2018Any idea were the Sim Tray or Sim Slot is located ? No Notch at ... moreBehind the volume rocker

• Keg_of_Corona

Any idea were the Sim Tray or Sim Slot is located ? No Notch at all ! Any answer ? ASAP !

• fieldlark

Avi, 25 Oct 2018Had my original droid turbo for 5 years now, and just can't let ... morewhat kind of battery did you get and how did you find it? Can any tech install it or have to be a Motorola person?

• Kev4

Avi... you are correct the new Moto phones are garbage compared to this phone. I loved my old Turbo in every way. I ended up continuing with Moto since I loved this phone so much but that was a bad idea. The Z line has battery issues at the manufacturing level and the performance is lacking compared to this version. Moto/Lenovo is no help to the consumer and is lying about what is causing the battery issues.

I was also considering a Xr, since I came to the Moto Driod Turbo from a Iphone 4s.