Motorola DROID Turbo

Motorola DROID Turbo

Goodnight or good morning. Am using a Motorola droid 64GB XT1254. Unfortunately I never got the charger with it. And it was using b4 but in good condition. The charger I use is a Samsung but sometimes it chargers it in turbo mode or just says charging slow going take up to 3 hours to charge. It also says get original charger which was provided with the phone. I would like to buy the original charger that came with it but I have no idea how it looks and I don't waana buy another charger with issue. So could someone tell me the exact name of it and also give me a picture plz and thanks .

• aj

lol, 25 Dec 2017its the best phone u will ever use...i have used it... it d... morewhich charger is best for turbo and how can i protect the batter y life

• LC

Would someone with a great memory tell me how to solve the initial problem with no camera rotation icon appearing on the cam app's viewfinder's display? I am trying to remember it this was solved with an update... but the most recent software is loaded and I have the resolution at the default setting and no changes were made to font sizes. Help!!!

• LC

Dave, 11 Jul 2019I love the phone..but some charger makes it charge fast and... moreYou can kill this phone and many others by using a non OEM charger. It is very important that you not use anything but the charger it came with.

• STBlitzkrieg

I miss this phone. The battery began to deteriorate, and I couldn't really be bothered to replace it. I'm currently using an ASUS Zenfone AR, but I really wish I could go back to this thing. There's just something satisfying about it.

• Arzoo

This xt1254 mobile which display panel???
1.Amoled
2.Oled
Please replyme

• Alfa

Great phone , good battery and camera quality

nice phone I got mine this year
I love the battery capacity and camera quality

• Danyal

Sajeel2014, 21 Jul 2019yesBro are you play personally pubg

• Sajeel2014

Danyal, 16 Jul 2019Hi friends... Is droid turbo run pubg game smoothly .....???yes

• Danyal

Hi friends...
Is droid turbo run pubg game smoothly .....???

• Dave

I love the phone..but some charger makes it charge fast and some it takes up to 6 hours to charge..battery went dead on me and I put it on charge and the phone never restarted..I'm not sure if it's the battery or charging port..so it has battery and charging issues but it works good and it's not bad for the price

Badar, 20 Jun 2019Hello everyone.... PlZ tell me what charger u r using with... moreuse a galaxy s6 charger and you'll be fine

• Badar

Hello everyone....
PlZ tell me what charger u r using with droid turbo and what time it takes to charge....Also tell me the battery timing...
My phone isnt responding well with any charger.....takes 5 or more hours to charge...and battery drains very fast...even btry timing is less than charging time...where is the problem...
I didnt try the genuine charger

Anonymous, 11 May 2019I put Resurrection Remix on it, and that improved performan... moreHow did u unlock bootloader? Sunshine app asks for $25 to unlock, so, isn't there any free way?

I put Resurrection Remix on it, and that improved performance and battery life enough to the point where it’s still a tolerably-usable phone even five years later. I’ll be replacing it in the next month or two, but it’s a real trooper of a phone.

Khawar, 03 Apr 2019Hi, I have Motorola Droid Turbo 3GB/64GB. It works so slow... moreMaybe a software problem? The one I have works quite good for a 2014 year phone.

• Khawar

Hi,
I have Motorola Droid Turbo 3GB/64GB. It works so slow. I have got irritated with this phone.
Overall it is good like display, reliable, appearance etc. but only works slow.

Tahir, 24 Jan 2019You bought turbo brand new or 2nd hand?? 2nd hand