Motorola Droid Turbo 2

Motorola Droid Turbo 2

Lyrankong Junior, 03 Feb 2021This phone is really good but battery drains and gets hot l... moreYes really hot

This phone is really good but battery drains and gets hot like water poured in a bamboo basket.
But you if you're very lucky you might get a good one.

• Javed

Rocks, 21 Dec 2020no battery problems ~10% every 40-55 minutes with active screen How much

• Rocks

NGO, 05 Dec 2020Can anyone tell me about Motorola Turbo 2 is good or Moto g... moreno battery problems ~10% every 40-55 minutes with active screen

• NGO

Can anyone tell me about Motorola Turbo 2 is good or Moto g4/g5 or Moto Z Force is good for using rough & tough usage (Whatsapp, Facebook, Gmail ) purpose. Any hot issue or battery drain issue in it?
Please inform me

The main issue of motorola droid turbo 2 is nfc cable issue its ribbon is cut off, it stucks on while charging, and does not increase charging it stops charging, because its charging ic issue

The main problem of turbo 2 is battery nfc problem its ribbon is cut off and charging os not increase it stucks when you connect charger, in pakistan it is sell on rupees 6000 per piece

Joey, 29 Feb 2020Hello anyone who knows where to purchase a battery for Moto... morejust change the cell of your battery good to go,

Aamir Mahmood, 13 Oct 2020This is the best phone that i have ever used. I'm usin... moreTurbo 2

I've located several locale phone repair places that will replace the battery for $50-70. Might be worth looking around your area to check cost for this. If you're not having any luck you can search for Ohio Pc Solutions in Cambridge Ohio. They offer battery replacement at the above mentioned price. Note: After replacing the battery the phone won't be sealed anymore. If this is a issue for you don't have it done there.

This is the best phone that i have ever used. I'm using this phone from last 5 years and it works perfectly and still no issue. no heating issue. For heavy games like Pubg, GTA, etc this phone is best.

• larry

i used to like the Turbo 2 until i encountered battery and heating problems..i have two turbo 2 now but they are all no working due to the heating of the phone..

Many misguided comments below. The turbo 2 is still a good phone to buy if your budget is low. It supports all latest social apps. Performance is good thanks to stock android. If you're getting poor battery backup, then just replace your battery. Oh, and it's camera is excellent in daytime. Captures a lot of detail. Selfie camera is also good. Overall a good phone for $50.

• Izzy

Steph, 12 Jul 2020Sorry, not a comment. Just want to know if this phone is s... moreWhatsApp = yes. I do not use the other apps mentioned, but they should work fine.

Prozey, 04 May 2020My battery is not strong enough, l have to be charging my p... moresnap dragon 810 has heating and battery issues .
That's why is cause poor battery timing.
you can check on Google.

• Steph

Sorry, not a comment.
Just want to know if this phone is still okay for Line, WhatsApp, KakaoTalk, etc.
Thanks!

• Baig

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2020My new Motorola Droid turbo 2 shows charging when its plugg... moreHow is it now?

• Jon

Anonymous, 20 May 2020My Motorola turbo 2 battery is running down quickly. I know... moresimilar problem. i recently bought a new Droid Turbo II online, brand new. the battery loses power very quickly, even after i charge it with the factory provided charger.

is there a fix? or do i go back to Samsung? 9which was a great phone, but just wasn't physically rugged enough.)

• bertman

This phone was the best i ever owned, and still my favorite. The battery got weak over time, as ALL batteries do after a couple years, but after replacing it with a new factory battery from ifixit.com, it was good as new. i got another 18 months of all day battery use out of it before i replaced it. Only replaced because it was stuck on Android 6.0 and not getting any OS or Security updates any more.

Prozey, 04 May 2020My battery is not strong enough, l have to be charging my p... moreMy Motorola turbo 2 battery is running down quickly. I know that the phone has a high capacity battery so please could it be that the battery has been changed in the market or I am not charging it with the right charger. Please I need help thank you.