Motorola Droid Turbo 2

Motorola Droid Turbo 2

• starbenho

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2019am SAMUDEEN and am really enjoying turbo 2 ,is my first time of ... moreAm using Motorola Droid turbo 2 but it goes off at anytime, freezers too but it nice phone so what is the problem

you have documented that this phone has an ir port. this is incorrect!! it has an 4 ir proximity sensors that detects gestures! i bought this phone based on false info from you. bad!

Its a good phone, but is a stove, heats like hell

am SAMUDEEN and am really enjoying turbo 2 ,is my first time of using it but one thing it got heat too much.

• Frank

This is the worst phone I have ever used in my life.

• Rocco

I love this phone! Tons of features, rapid charge, inductive charge, AMOLED display. I have 2 of them.

• Oracle

Whyte, 05 Sep 2019Why please ??It's a good phone .am enjoying it right now

• Whyte

matt, 02 Sep 2019use its own turbo charger for chargingWhy please ??

• matt

Golden, 29 Jul 2019Motorola Turbo 2..... whsy my mob don't charge and it will off e... moreuse its own turbo charger for charging

The turbo 2 is really a strong phone in terms of intensive browsing and gaming it can also withstand hush military conditions👍👍

• Torque5

Had this phone since mid 2016. I have no reason to upgrade it and it gets used heavily for work, school, and play. Dropped many times, it survived.

• Golden

Motorola Turbo 2..... whsy my mob don't charge and it will off even when the charging have 15%
Or when i plug charger in.... it will show me 5%
After 4 hours... also 5% bttry and won't charge
What is the solution?

• Z3

LoveHumanity, 19 Apr 2019It wud be the best phone on earth if it had Dual Sim Check its sister Motorola Moto X Force

• Tacit Blue

blaze909, 14 May 2019I get "charging slowly" when using wireless charger. Any help?You'll get the "Charging Slowly" message when using a standard USB charger. Use a genuine Motorola "TurboPower" charger (supplies 2.1 amps, not the standard 1.0) and you'll see a "Turbo Charging" message.

• blaze909

I get "charging slowly" when using wireless charger. Any help?

It wud be the best phone on earth if it had Dual Sim

Tony, 16 Feb 2019I have had this phone for 3 years now. I almost wish I could fin... moreYou can still find a Turbo 2 brand new in the packaging on Ebay for about $180-$200

• Tony

I have had this phone for 3 years now. I almost wish I could find a good reason to replace it. Battery life is still great, call quality is acceptable, Google maps get me where I need to go. The Pixel looks inviting but I think I will stick with Motorola. This is my 3rd and never disappointed.

• Uc5yousuf

i used this phone since 1 year ago.
i think this is perfact smart phone.
i really love this phone.i suggest anyone to purchase this phone because i think this is perfact phone..

• Linda

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2018Did they intentionally brick their phone to force an upgrade? ... moreDid you lose calls, too? Mine started breaking up and dropping calls about then. Now it will only load header info on emails. I really don't want to spend all that money on another phone.