Motorola Droid Turbo 2

Motorola Droid Turbo 2

• Baig

• Jon

Anonymous, 20 May 2020My Motorola turbo 2 battery is running down quickly. I know... moresimilar problem. i recently bought a new Droid Turbo II online, brand new. the battery loses power very quickly, even after i charge it with the factory provided charger.

is there a fix? or do i go back to Samsung? 9which was a great phone, but just wasn't physically rugged enough.)

• bertman

This phone was the best i ever owned, and still my favorite. The battery got weak over time, as ALL batteries do after a couple years, but after replacing it with a new factory battery from ifixit.com, it was good as new. i got another 18 months of all day battery use out of it before i replaced it. Only replaced because it was stuck on Android 6.0 and not getting any OS or Security updates any more.

Prozey, 04 May 2020My battery is not strong enough, l have to be charging my p... moreMy Motorola turbo 2 battery is running down quickly. I know that the phone has a high capacity battery so please could it be that the battery has been changed in the market or I am not charging it with the right charger. Please I need help thank you.

• Jthomashill

Glen, 18 Apr 2020Don't change your own battery. It should be done by a repa... moreOne who know it all. Experience it's called a Motorola fast charger get online. Charges in 15 mins r less. Dont put lock r pattern on it either. This phone was made n 2015. They do not make anymore. Sooooo, lock r pattern screen over 4yrs old. They will lock you out. Soft reboot to factory reset ok. But dont want to loose pics called recovery mode.
Right, mine said NO COMMAND. In other words, look up how to unlock yr screen r go buy new phone.
Yup. Trade it in while you dont loose a years worth pics.

• Prozey

My battery is not strong enough, l have to be charging my phone for every two hours.
Why is it so?

• Glen

Joey, 05 Mar 2020Hello anyone who knows where to purchase a battery for Moto... moreDon't change your own battery. It should be done by a repair shop. I learned from hard experience.
I bought a battery online. Then bought tools to replace it - microscopic phillips screws are used. I broke my motherboard. Also, the new battery was poor quality. I ended up getting a used Turbo2 from the repair shop and their new battery was very good. No problems after that.

TroubledDroid, 11 Mar 2020Yes, I am having the same issue with my Droid Turbo 2 as we... moreThe reason the battery is so "bad" is because it's already a 3-4 year old phone, and on its latest software that can run it (Android O.S 7) it drains the battery and crashes because O.S 7 is too powerful for the Droid Turbo 2

• DroidNoMore

I took started having the same battery issues. I thought it was a third party app I recently installed but now that I'm seeing the comments below I now know it's not just me. I'm past my contract going on 5 years and I'm starting to think this is one of those old school tricks the service providers pull to make the phones act up so much so that the owners feel forced to go out and upgrade.

• DroidNoMore

• TroubledDroid

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2020I also have a problem the droid turbo 2 this is my second o... moreYes, I am having the same issue with my Droid Turbo 2 as well. The Battery keeps running out and the performance is very bad. The screen keeps freezing and sometimes it consumes 2% of the battery just to load up an app. The start-up takes around 8% of the battery or so.

Is there someway I can fix these issues?

• Joey

Hello anyone who knows where to purchase a battery for Motorola Droid turbo 2 please let me know thank you

starbenho, 12 Nov 2019Am using Motorola Droid turbo 2 but it goes off at anytime,... moreI also have a problem the droid turbo 2 this is my second one and both have done the same thing... Freeze up , turn off whenever they want to, the battery dies at 26%then it starts having shorter battery life really fast after that. Each phone has lasted me about a year then it becomes very problematic to the point of needing a new phone. That's about where I am now and I will not be buying another one of these!

• Joey

• Kamran

Pleas any one can tell SIM is block in this phone any solution?

• babar

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2020My new Motorola Droid turbo 2 shows charging when its plugg... moremight be battery problem

Majid, 25 Jan 2020Battery suddenly dischargedMy new Motorola Droid turbo 2 shows charging when its plugged but the battery percentage remains at 0%

• Majid

Tech, 20 Jan 2020Battrey problem Battery suddenly discharged

• Tech

Naeem, 23 Dec 2019I am also facing this problem.. My Metrola Turboo will Swit... moreBattrey problem

• Qais

Isaac, 22 Dec 2019The screen light just went off but everything is working pl... morego to display settings and Off Adaptive display
prob'll solve