Motorola DROID Ultra

Motorola DROID Ultra

• Jeff

yAsir, 06 Apr 2020My phone does not run the 4G service.and its camera does no... moreIt is a 7-year-old phone what do you expect

• yAsir

richard, 03 Jun 2018it is upgradable to 4.4.4 but not lollipopMy phone does not run the 4G service.and its camera does not work properly. Charging issue is also occurs.

• Affaq

• richard

AnonD-737864, 15 Feb 2018Droid ultra not upgrade kitkat to lollipop why??it is upgradable to 4.4.4 but not lollipop

Droid ultra not upgrade kitkat to lollipop why??

• Varinder

Avinash, 03 Oct 2017My Motorola Droid Maxx Not Working 4G Why?.. Droid maxx/mini/ultra do not supports indian 4g service, mean these models do not support TDD 2300,2600,2100 and 1800mhz lte band.

• Avinash

My Motorola Droid Maxx Not Working 4G Why?..

maxy romain, 21 Mar 2017Motorola user! xt1080 is one it doesn't stuck anyhow since ... moreare you still using droid ultra in 2017? is there any lag issues etc? someone is selling droid ultra for 65$ should i get it?

Anonymous, 14 May 2017camera stopped working keep getting error message to resta... moreReset the Operating System to original configuration and then update using a wired connection.

Anonymous, 14 May 2017camera stopped working keep getting error message to resta... moresearch on youtube ,ic problem

camera stopped working keep getting error message to restart camera Motorola tech support gave some options but they failed any suggestions on how to get the camera restarted?

i have this mobile.but i want to become motrolla id because of backup,and its softare is not update till 23 aug 2013

It Is Oasome.!!! Bettrey Timing And Usage On WiFi is Best On This Set.

• maxy romain

Motorola user! xt1080 is one it doesn't stuck anyhow since I bought compared to other Motorolas I have been using. I think this one is at least better one!

• muhammad jawad

Motorola droid ultra xt1080

• kg

my phon lost all the signls whats the solution

• uMmi

Sheza, 18 Jan 2016battery issue .. anyone plz help me ..Betty problem

• S v prasad

My fone battery problem this fone suteble 3500 mph battery still battery 2130mph fone is good but more problems

• VickY

Its awesome.... Cell
Butt my ultra xt 1080
Lcd r broke... 😣

• Marc

Had phone for over 2 1/2 years. Has decent processor. Not blazing fast, but adequate for my purposes. The charging port was a problem. It came loose internally. I received a replacement through insurance though. I think all in all Motorola makes decent phones. I invested in the Otter Box defender case when I purchased the phone. I highly recommend getting one. They are worth every penny. I have dropped my device more times than I could possibly remember, and it has provided outstanding protection.